Chapter 12

Kee comes out after changing and showering and stuff eating a twinkie. "Thanks for the twinkies!" She says licking some of the cream off of her finger. I smile at her and pick up my purse.

"Let's go get lunch from Dairy Queen and go to my house to eat." I say, "Pony, did Johnny go back to my house with you know who?" Pony nods his head and we check out of the hospital and head to Dairy Queen. I see a familiar red head and feel myself scoff.

"Chill out, ok? Pony left her for you he won't flirt with her." Kee whisper yells at me, pulling me to a table to sit down. I glare at Cherry for a few seconds, but stop knowing Kee was right.

"Hi, Cherry." Pony smiles lightly going up to the counter to get our food.

"Hey, Pony!" She says loudly, I might add, glaring in my direction. "What can I get 'cha?" She asks twirling her hair around her finger.

"Cherry, that's unsanitary! Stop playing with your hair!" I hear a scruffy voice yell from the kitchen.

"Abbie, how many burgers?"

"5 burgers and 1 box of chicken nuggets." I reply.

Pony repeats the order and adds 4 cokes and 1 sprite.

I toss him my dad's credit card and he pays, takes the food, and we leave. I drive us back to my house, and Emily runs up to us smiling, but her smile disappeared after looking at is all. "Where's Johnny?" She asks pouting.

"Ummm, I thought he came home with you." Pony boy says confused.

"He did, but then he left and said "Mom and Dad are gonna pay"."

"You don't think....?" I whisper.

"He couldn't have...." Pony whispers back.

"Ummm.... guys, who is this?" Kee asks, with a puzzled look on her face.

I look at her. "Kee, Johnny had your daughter." I say softly, trying not to laugh.

"But we never.... and Abbie, care to explain how that would work Ms. Skipseventhgradehealthclassanddecidestogethomeschooledforhealthclassinhighschool?"

Pony clears his throat. "I believe somebody owes me a dinner date"

I roll my eyes "Fine you win. They never did IT."

Kee looks at me horrified glancing down at Em. Oops.

"What is IT?" Em giggles.

"Something you'll learn about when you are older." Ponyboy grins down at her.

"Em, stay here with Kee, ok?" I say, grabbing Pony's hand and we run together to Johnny's house. We hear screaming from outside, and we know he's in there.

"Abbie stay here. I don't want you to get hurt." Pony says kissing me on the forehead. "I love you so so much. More than anyone. If I'm not out in 15 minutes, than you can come in. but bring your blade, ok?"

I smile at him and nod my head "I love you too. Go get Johnny."

He goes into the house quietly. Ten minutes pass and I begin to worry more and more each second. It became 15 minutes, 3 minutes ago. I try to build up my courage to go in. "Do it for Johnny" I repeat in my head, each step, getting closer and closer to the house. I pull out my switch blade from my back pocket and creep into the house slowly.

"Who the hell are youuu?!" a fat old (old to me but not elderly) lady slurs stumbling up out of her chair.

"Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great, mighty, and all powerful Abbie!" I tell in her face. (A/N: haha Mushu in Mulan.) I put the blade up to her neck and deepen my voice to sound like batman (I DONT CARE IF THIS IS IN THE 21st CENTURY IM HAVING IT IN HERE!!!!) "Where are Ponyboy and Johnny?"

"Behind you." She laughs evilly.

I turn my head slowly to see Pony and Johnny, both beaten, bruising and tied up. Pony's eyes go wide as I feel something pressed up against my stomach. A gun.

A/N:

Ok it's like midnight and I'm absolutely exhausted. haha no. My fingers are tired. das it. only da fingers.

No Abbie will not get hurt buuutttt she may die.

Haha jk

She won't die

I love you all!!!!

--Cailin