Chapter 6

Abbie's POV

When I walk into the south side of Tulsa, Socs give me glares and flip me off.

I walk into the real estate building and sign head into the lady's office.

"Hi, I'm Abbie." I say shaking her hand.

"Hello, I'm Dana Valence." She says.

"So, how did you find out about this estate agency?" She asks.

"My boyfriend, Ponyboy Curtis, said that before his Mom died, you used to be friends with her." I say

She smiles. "The Curtis family was a great family."

She clears her throat. "So which side of town do you want to live in?"

"Erm. I was thinking the North, closer to my school." I say.

"And what you want in your house?" She asks.

"Four bedrooms if not, three. Two bathrooms. A kitchen. A dining room. And a living room if possible. " I say.

**Four days later**

"This house is perfect!" I say standing in the newly furnished house.

"Alright!" She says smiling at me and pulling out the paperwork.

I hand her the money and she hands me the house deed.

"Thank you so much, Dana!" I say waving at her as she leaves in her car. I lock my front door and head to the Curtis house.

"Hey, people!" I yell walking in. I go to the fridge to get a drink.

"If I have another coke again, I'll die" I mumble jumping when arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey baby" Pony says pecking me on the lips.

"Hey" I say smiling at him.

"Wanna come by later and see my new house?" I ask looping my arms around his neck.

"I'd love to." He says smiling

"ABBBIIEEE!!!" Kee-Kee yells hugging me.

"Hey Kee-Kee, want to move into my place?" I ask grinning at her grabbing my bags and dress for homecoming.

She runs upstairs and grabs her bags. I kiss Pony goodbye.

"You can bring all of the boys. Except Shepard... He's creepy." I say.

We get to my house and I show Kee-Kee around.

We get to the master bedroom, but we both want it.

"First one here gets the room." I say laughing at her dashing down the hallway as I go and sit on the bed.

"Well played." She says bringing her bags to another room.

I put all my clothes in my dresser and a picture of my Dad and I on it. I put grey sheets and a black comforter on my bed. In the guest rooms, I put brown sheets and a tan comforter on the bed.

"Abbie?!" Someone slurs out from downstairs.

"Two-Bit, no beer in my house except on special occasions." I say dumping it into the sink.

Kee-Kee's POV

"Abbie, come to my room. We have to get ready for homecoming." I say laying my dress on my bed.

She comes in with her dress and puts it on my bed.

"You first or me first" I ask.

"You first." She says grabbing a hairbrush and a spiral curling iron.

Once she's done with my hair, she does my makeup. She does a cat eye with my mascara and a lighter brown for eye shadow.

I curl her hair into spirals. For her makeup, I do the same as she did for me, but for the eye shadow I use a smokey eye effect with brown and gold eye shadow.

When Abbie and I finish zipping up each other's dresses, Ponyboy comes into Abbie's house. "We're here!" He yells from downstairs.

"Hold on... Shoes.... Difficult..." Abbie yells back struggling with her gold heels.