13; On My Mind

"Are we really going to have this conversation whilst I'm naked?"

L U C I E N

"Sir?"

I groaned sleepily as I became aware of the voice I could hear, my eyes blinking open as I moved my body and stretched my fingers. The warmth of Aria's back was traced under the fingertips of my right hand as we both slept on our fronts, my hand smoothing over her skin before I turned onto my side and heard another knock.

"Lucien...get the door," I heard Aria whisper sleepily, her words broken with a lazy and tired moan as she pulled the sheets over her until all I could see was a few strands of her hair peeking over the lip of the duvet. I blinked once again, setting my eyes on the manicured red nails that were holding the sheets as well as the smudged stain of red lipstick that was saturated into the white satin.

At the image everything hit me at once, my body suddenly feeling more awake as the another knock brought me out of my thoughts and had my body moving over Aria's to get out of bed.

The low vibration of the jet stayed beneath us as I used the light from the one window shade that Aria asked for me to leave open to move towards the door without killing myself, my hands quick to bend down and pick up my boxers as I slipped them on and then unlocked the door with a curse under my breath.

I opened it slightly, enough to crack open a visual that was one of the flight attendants staring at me with bright eyes, her mood enough to deteriorate mine since all I wanted to do was lie in bed and fücking sleep.

"I just wanted to let you know that we are landing in half an hour and we need you both to be seated during the landing," she said politely, a few words mumbled her way in answer to her own before I shut the door and ran a hand through my hair.

I yawned, stretching my limbs and feeling the subtle sting of the scratches across my back as I set my eyes on the visual that was Aria still asleep in bed. She'd turned whilst I'd been speaking to the flight attendant, her body now on her side and towards the mirrored wall I'd fücked her in front hours prior.

The thought had my body heating instantly, the strain I'd been subject to before now less controlling but nonetheless there despite it being alleviated...over and over.

The thought made a lazy smirk pull at my lips as I walked towards where Aria was, the tan of her skin emphasised by the white sheets when she let them slip across her back once she moved a little.

The thin material of the fabric only outlined her body, the length of her legs and the curve of her áss greedily taken in by my eyes as I moved over her to push the hair across her face out of the way.

"Aria," I mumbled, my voice hoarse as she moved away from my touch and made a protesting sound. I saw the frown across her face when I touched her again, the grumpy look amusing me before she sighed and opened her eyes, the sleepy look falling across her features enough to boost my ego had it not been already full to the brim with what had happened.

"I hate you," was her first words to me when she turned on her back and blinked her eyes open sleepily, my eyebrow raising as the dim light across the room suddenly brightened when we flew from in between the clouds and into open sky.

"Lying is a sin," I told her, seeing her better with the light and feeling my tongue swipe across my bottom lip when I set my eyes on the marks I'd made across her neck, the sight enough to make my body tense again.

"Don't look at me like that," she muttered quietly, her eyes hazy along with her words which I put down to the twelve orgasms I'd given her over the few hours leading up to before we ate and slept.