12; King of the Fall

"If I knew that all you needed was séx to shut you up and keep you happy, I would've fücked you on the jet to New York,"

A R I A

"Okay, spill."

I cast Aaron a look over my shoulder, sitting in his basement and twirling the last dart I had in my hand whilst he squinted his eyes at me.

"Spill what?" I asked, narrowing my gaze playfully when he glared at me and held Tofu closer to his body. "What? I don't know what you're talking about," I swerved easily, licking my bottom lip and aiming the dart whilst still looking at him, my head soon turning to see where I'd struck the board.

Bullseye.

"You just did that without even looking. Did you and Lucien fück because if you did, I should put out a hit on you for not telling me," he threatened lightly, my lips curving into a smile whilst he stroked the back of Tofu's head with his fingers.

"Firstly, my aim is amazing so I don't know why you're surprised," I said, cutting him off with my finger when I put it up and signalled that I wasn't finished. "And secondly, that's rude of you to even think that you'd be able to organise a hit on me without me knowing."

"Wow, from my entire sentence those were the things you decided to dispute?" he asked, leaning back into his chair a little more when I looked away but registered the way he was smirking at me anyways. "You and Lucien didn't fück because you'd tell me if you did."

"Correct," I said to him, standing up and making my way to the dart board as I breathed in a light breath and bit the inside of my bottom lip when Aaron laughed.

"But something happened..."

"Correct," I said again, turning to him once I'd retrieved the darts from the board and held them tightly in my hands before standing still. The smirk on his fücking face looked like it was about to become permanent, my body heating slightly when the image of Lucien's head between my legs invaded my mind and didn't leave.

"Did you suck his díck?" he narrowed his eyes, wanting gossip as I pressed my tongue to the inside of my cheek and joined him when I smirked.

"Not yet," I teased, watching his eyes go wide before they narrowed again and he was pointing a finger at me, his mouth wide in an excited expression until he bit his lip.

"He did...with his...in you?" he trailed off, cautious with his words when I leaned against the wall and raised an eyebrow at him tip-toeing around me. "I don't know why I just got weird over saying that he-"

"Went down on me? Gave me head? Ate me out?" I questioned, watching him open his mouth and then close it when he realised he had no comeback. "Cat got your tongue?"

"It had Lucien's," he retorted easily, my eyes rolling in amusement at his comment as I walked back to my chair and stared at the heels I was wearing. I needed to buy a new pair, I thought as I sat down and smoothed my hands over my skirt, crossing one leg over the other before I completely stopped what I was doing when I felt Aaron's stare on my face.

I looked up slowly, registering the expectant look on his face as Tofu snuggled in the crook of his elbow, my eyes squinted at Aaron when he wiggled his eyebrows.

"So how was it?" he asked casually, drawling out my name when I didn't respond and instead starting throwing darts again. "Aw c'mon, I want to know details."

"Tu vas pas t'arrêter, c'est ça?" I asked, sighing amusedly when he nodded at my words that told him that I knew he wasn't going to stop until I answered him.