6; Play No Games

"If you opened your legs a little wider I probably would've been able to see your püssy,"

L U C I E N

"Fück, Aria that hurt!"

I looked up from inspecting blueprints, my eyes landing on Jinx who was holding over his chest whilst Aria glared at him.

"I just got my nails done and these are new heels," she huffed, looking down at her shoes. "Have you got two left feet, jerk."

"You didn't have to pinch my nipple, fück sake," he whined, rubbing over the spot as I rolled my eyes at the both of them whilst Aria walked over to me whilst telling Jinx that he'd brought it upon himself when he stepped on her foot.

It had been three days since the lead on Anthony had been amplified thanks to her findings, her information only putting a fast forward on my mission to find the one responsible for my father's attack.

At present we now knew that he was the one to supply the weapon for the attack and that the gun was bought in person in Rome, a place where he now lived and traded from with his girlfriend.

Even though he wasn't as big of a puzzle piece that I'd hoped for, it still helped to put things together considering I could now go pay him a visit and demand who had purchased the gun.

The very fact only meant that I now trusted Aria a lot more than I previously did, however the both of us seeming to get along was something that was easier said than done when she approached me.

"Go through there, it's a blind spot since they have guards around here."

I resisted the look I wanted to give her, her words seeming more authoritative than compromising.

I was still getting used to it, her control still something I had to get to grips with as she leaned against the counter and looked over my shoulder.

The sweet smell of her perfume invaded my personal space, her hair touching my arm as she pointed across the blueprints.

"Johnson says they have security lining this corridor but he should be able to disable it so you can get to Anthony."

"Do you have a thing for bossing people around?" Jinx muttered, inspecting his chest by pulling his shirt forward.

"Don't you not know me by now?"

"We've known you for nearly two weeks and the only things I know is that you're violent, don't like anyone prying into your business and you also love threatening people," he said, suddenly looking up to us with realisation a split second later. "You're like a female version of Lucien-"

"Except I know how to dress and I'm not so dirty when it comes to murdering," she said, her words not effecting me as she flicked her hair over her shoulder and then tried to move me out the way so she could reach for the pen across from me.

When I stood my ground and her force only bounced back on her she gave me a flat look, trying to do so again but failing for a second time.

"Can you move?" she asked me.

"Where's your manners?" I taunted, raising my eyebrows as she rubbed her lips together.

"They're up your áss where your head seems to be right now," she replied, flashing me a toothy smile as she tried to get past again but couldn't when I stayed in place. She huffed, moving her hair behind her ears as she looked up to me and squinted when I smiled at the irritated look on her face.

It seemed that pissing her off was something that I surprisingly enjoyed.

"Do you think that glaring at me is going to get me to move?" I asked her, facing her when she looked up.