11|Aunty Sabine 👩‍👧

A/n This chapter is dedicated to @LuaKitsune , She always Comments and Votes on new chapters of this story. It mean's a LOT. Thank's for being an awesome reader! -XoXo Catt

Kanan's P.O.V.

•{♡}•

I have been sitting in a cold, dark, gloomy, and rather disgusting cell, for what I can guess to be 2 days. Ezra's force signature is slowly depleting.

I can hear heavy foot steps, walking down the hall, coming towards my cell. Probably to interrogate me again.

The cell door slowly opened to reveal a tall man, dressed in grey and white, with bright red eyes.

"Get up. He's waiting for you," The officer said before coming closer to me, and yanking my arm up and dragging me out of the cell.

He takes me outside for a brief second before pulling me to another rundown house.

I'm not sure were I am. All I know is that; I'm not on Lothal.

•{♡}•
Ezra's P.O.V.

On my way back to my quarters, I stopped by the Med-bay, just like I was told.

"Vader told me to come here," I said walking into the completly black room. "Lieutenant Bridger, please, sit." The med-droid said.

I did as I was instructed and sat down in a black chair. As soon as I sat down I had handcuffs clasp around my ankles and wrists.

"What are you doing?" I asked instantly, with a little bit of worry in my voice. "I'm going what Darth Vader has instructed me to do. You'll be out for a little bit why we work on your arm," The med-droid replied before putting an IV on the inside of my elbow.

"What? There's nothing wrong with my ar...," I started before becoming unconscious from the anesthesia.

"There you go sir. He should be ready for a bigger dose. He'll be awake within the hour," The med-droid said.

"Thank you. Now, Leave," Dante instructed. He slowly injected Ezra with the purple serum, giving him a much more lethal dose.

•{♡}•

"Aunty Sab Sab?" Ayla asked as the three of them were walking through the park. Sabine and Hera were each holding one of Ayla's small hands.

"Yes, sweety?" Sabine replied with a small smile on her face. "Will you push me on da swing?" Ayla asked, mis-pronouncing almost every word.

"Well of course," Sabine said. She picked her up before putting her in the smallest swing in the park and buckling her in so she wouldn't fall.

Hera stood next to the swing with the biggest smile. 'One day, when Sabine and Ezra have kids; They'll be great parents.' She thought.

"Remember Ayla, swing you legs out when your in the air," Hera said. "Look Mommy!" Ayla yelled when she was high in the sky from Sabine pushing her.

"I see it Ayla! Good Job," Hera yelled back.

After a few more minutes of Ayla swinging, and Sabine pushing her, they decided to go for Ice-cream at the local Ice-cream parlor.

"What flavor do you want Ayla?" Hera asked as they were walking into the Ice cream place.

"Cho.. co.. la..!" Ayla yelled; attempting to say chocolate. "I'll pay. What do you want Hera?" Sabine asked, taking out her wallet she had stuck in her other boot, that wasn't occupied by her blaster.

"Um.. Mint and Chip. Thanks Sabine," Hera said before picking up Ayla and holding her to one side, while Sabine went and ordered.

"Hi, what can I get for you today?" The
Cashier asked. "Can I please have a, small, choclate. A medium Mint and Chip. And a medium rockyroad," Sabine replied. "Do you want them in cones or bowls. And do you want any toppings?" The Cashier asked, while typing into the computer she was standing behind. "Can I have cones and whipped cream with all of them?" Sabine said. "Coming right up,"

Just a few minutes later the Cashier gave Sabine, Hera, and Ayla, each of the Ice cream cones. Sabine payed before they all went back to the park.

"I have never, not once in my life, see you eat rocky road ice-cream," Hera sated before taking another bite of Ice cream.

"Ezra got me to like it. Plus I've been craving it alot the last new days," Sabine replied.

"You've been craving rocky road Ice cream? Who are you and what have you done with Sabine Wren," Hera said.

"If I tell you something. Will you promise not to say anything, to anyone?" Sabine asked.

"Of course," Hera replied.

"I think I might be pregnant,"