2|Breakfast 🥞

"Hera come on, were going to be late!" Kanan yelled from the door way of their cottage.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Here take Ayla for me." Hera said as she rushed down the hall to Kanan. Kanan then grabbed the Baby out of Hera's arms.

"Let me just get the diaper bag, then we'll be going." Hera said.

"I already have the diaper bag Hera." Kanan said as he lifted it up to show Hera.

"Oh good then we can get going." Hera said as all three of them started walking over to the land speeder.

Meanwhile...

"Here's your aspirin." Ezra said as he gave Sabine the small pill and a glass of water.

"What happened last night?" Sabine asked as she took the medicine and a sip of water.

"Well we went over to Jai's house for a little get together with friends and you had one to many shots and then fell asleep on me." Ezra said.

"Remind me next time to not get drunk." Sabine said as she rolled over and pulled the covers over her head.

"Sure thing."

Like 10 minutes later

Sabine had fallen back to sleep, Ezra was in the small kitchen preparing breakfast, when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll be right there!" Ezra yelled as he put down the knife he was using to chop onions.

Once he reached the door he was greeted by Kanan, Hera and their daughter Ayla.

"Hey guys. Come on in." Ezra said as he gestured them to sit on the sofa.

"Thanks again for watching Ayla. We don't know what we'd do without you two- speaking of two where's Sabine?" Hera asked as she put down the diaper bag on the coffee colored coffee table.

"Sabine's still in bed, she has a bad head ache." Ezra said as he went to the island and started chopping onions again.

"And by 'head ache' you mean 'hangover'." Kanan stated.

"Yup. You guys staying for breakfast?" Ezra asked.

"We loved too, but we can't. We have to get to work soon." Hera said.

"More for me then." Ezra said which made Kanan and Hera laugh.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go check on Sabine." Ezra said before walking over to the staircase.

{♡}

"Do you have the serum. Is it ready?" Vader asked.

"I-Its Al-Almost r-ready my-my-my Lord." The servant stuttered; afraid for his life.

"I have given you all the nescisarry equip ment. A Elite squadron of troopers. And it's not ready yet." Vader started to get angry, he lifted his left arm up pinching his fingers together and force chocking his servant.

"If it's not done my tomorrow I can assure you, you won't live to see the light of day." Vader said, he released his pinched fingers, letting the servant drop to the floor. While walking out.

{♡}

"Hey, you up?" Ezra asked as he walked into his shared room.

"Yeah I'm up Ez." Sabine said as she walked out of the bathroom, where she was changing into black leggings and a gray hoody.

"Kanan and Hera are here. Breakfast is also ready." Ezra said as he walked over to Sabine and hugged her.

"Good 'cause I'm starving." Sabine said as lifted her head up and kissed Ezra.

"Then let's go eat before the food gets cold." Ezra said as he pulled her down the stairs.

"Looks like someone finally decided to get out of bed." Hera said as she saw the young couple walking down the stairs.

"Morning to you too. Hi little Ayla." Sabine said.

"Sab Sab!" Ayla said as she ran up to Sabine. "You ready to spend the day with your favorite person?" Sabine asked as she grabbed Ayla and put her into her arms.

"Yeah!" Ayla yelled out of excitement.

"Hey I'm here to you know." Ezra said. He brought to 3 plates of food out and set them on the chestnut brown dinning table.

"Sabby is fun." Ayla said as she clapped her hands together.

"We should get going. We'll be back to pick her up at 1800 like always." Kanan said.

"See you guys. Can you say bye bye Ayla." Sabine said.

"Bye bye Alya." Ayla said as she waved her parents goodbye.

"Come on let's eat." Ezra said as the three of them sat down and enjoyed there breakfast.

{♡}

A/N Don't worry guys the chapters are about to get a little more interesting... I just have to start somewhere:) The new episode of rebels literally killed me.

Enjoy 💕💕