Chapter 35

Cafuné (n.)
Running your fingers through the hair of someone you love.

)Running your fingers through the hair of someone you love

Chapter 35

"Do you still think that I'm lying?"
He breathed.

"Why won't you just believe me?"
A warm tear escaped from his eyes, he bit his trembling lips and tightens his grasp on her.

"Please believe me Lisa."
His voice cracked and little did he know it breaks her heart into a million pieces.

"Because if it's still not enough? Just give me more time and I'll do more. But please, don't push me away again."
He breaks from the hug and cupped her face. Lisa saw his wet ashen cheeks and bloodshot eyes, she trembled on his arms and face the ground. Shame and guilt poured over her but Jimin made her look up and leveled her eyes.

He sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from his eyes once again.

"Did you hear me Lalisa? I said, I'll do more. Just tell me where do I lack and I'll do more."
She whimpered as she started to cry also, she reached for his hands and take it off from her cheeks. Lisa buried her face on his chest and sobbed.

"I'm sorry, I believe you."
She clutched the hem of his shirt.

Maybe they were right. That when you love someone, you don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight for the mistakes and accepts faults.
That you'll learn to understand the pain and kept loving them without really expecting in return.

Because when you love someone? It would hurt too much to be anything else and that had to be real.

But never get surprised when things break loosed. Real love is always chaotic. You lose control; you lose perspective. You lose the ability to protect yourself, it only means that you are willing to cut yourself wide open, exposing all of your secrets and fears.

Although sometimes it gets really terrifying? Don't be. True Love is always worth the risk. It's a fulfilling achievement.

Lisa crunched her nose and pursed her lips, tilting her head a little to the side as she watched Jimin on a pink apron cooking for their brunch.

A face and paws of kittens printed on the pink apron and Jimin looks so squishy wearing it. Lisa had a great urge to throw her arms at him and if it's okay? They can just cuddle inside a warm blanket all day.

"What are you cooking, my small rice cake?"
He giggled when he heard her cute anime voice and faced her with a spatula on his right hand.