The Leader Of The Gang

En başından başla

"You wanna know?It's a scary story for a litte girl to handle you know"he smirked at me and I just make a poker face.

"Seriously"I glared at him as he chuckled at my reaction.

"Alright,I guess I'll tell you since you did helped me back then"he told me as his laughter died down now.

"You know that I'm one of the strongest leader gang right?Well I'm one of the backstreet leader if you're wondering about it"he cut me off as if my face were all written with the questions clearly.

"And I have this old man who is one of my rivals that I've been wanting to take him on with for a long time now so my gang went to his place to have a match with him"he explained more and I just sit beside him,listen closely to every detail he told me.

"It was a tense fight despite he had a bigger figure than my height but that wasn't the case,I was more aware the difference between both of us strength but I kept on going till one of his attacks almost hit one of my subordinates but strange enough my body move on its own and take the hit instead which ends up on me being badly injured which is the aftermath now"he sigh deeply as he gaze at his bandaged hands and I was lost in my thoughts at that moment.

"Wait,who is this guy are you fighting again?"I ask him out of curiousity and he glance at me.

"Whitebeard but I prefer to call him old man.What's wrong?Oi,are you okay?"he ask me as my mind went blank for a moment.

"Are you kidding me?!You gang up with THE Whitebeard?!Have you lost your crackers?!"I stare at him with disbelief as he was taken aback my sudden action but I manage to keep my tone down so as to not disturb any patients in the hospital.

"Huh,you're a strange kid.You know him more than I do"he rise an eyebrow at me with disbelief and surprised while our face were a few meters away without we realised.

"Of course I do!He is one of the top strongest people and you fought him?!You're lucky you survived the hit though!"I scolded him and for some reason his face was a bit red by now.

"What's wrong?Are you feeling sick?Your face are all red!"I exclaimed worriedly as I went to touch his forehead but then he grasp my little hand before I manage to do it.

"What's wrong?"I ask him,slightly concerned with his state but he try to avoid his face from my gaze for some reason.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

This kid is really something.I just realised that our face was too close and it felt somewhat funny that I almost felt like embracing her tiny form but I hold my self from doing it.

If I didn't do anything by then,I'm sure my secrets would've been exposed and I would be infinitely ashamed by it.

She is too cute for her own good which is a bad thing for me.Goodness,what have gotten into you Crocodile?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Still concerned about him who is being too quite,I was about to ask him again till he finally look back at me but this time his face wasn't red anymore which is a relief but I'm still worried about him though.

"Are-"

"I'm fine,don't worry about it"he cut me off while he still gaze into my (e/c) orb for a moment.

"Are you sure?"I ask him again for confirm and he just nod his head this time so I finally decide to just agree with it.

"Well if you're okay then,I think I have to visit other patients now.If you need anything just press the button beside your bed okay?"I told him as I start heading to the door.

"Oh yeah can I call you Croc-y by the way?"I ask him as I turn around my body to face him while my hand was on the door.

"Why?"he ask me as I saw a tint of red shade on his cheeks but I hold my self from giggling out loud.

"Because it seems cute on you!"I told him as I smiled at him and I just heard a small click sound from him as he told me to do whatever I want.

I just smiled at him as I told him one last thing.

"Oh,Croc-y,you're really are a good person after all and you saving your subordinates was a proof of it that you're a good person"I smiled warmly at him as I then head out from the room,leaving him to rest.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

As the door closed,I let out a shaky sigh as I try to calm down my hearbeat that rise suddenly after that little girl said those words.

"Tch,what a weird kid but an interesting one.."I grinned a bit at the fact even though I hate to admit it but this little girl has started to gain my interest now.

She is really something despite her appereance that will definitely send people to speechless or better,surprised by her actions.She herself is a pack of surprise.

I just gaze at the window beside me as the night rolls by and lights flickered colourfully from red to yellow and green to blue as the town seem small from this room.

=    =    =   =
Aww,Croc-y has a soft spot for reader-san~♡♡ I just wanna say thank you for everyone out there for all of the supports and I can't thank you guys enough for it!Thank you so much my amazing readers! ^_^