"You're so damn cute, I love you." She leaned down and eskimo kissed me before actually kissing me.

"Who's gonna be the maid of honor or whatever?" I heard Ally ask and we separated from our kiss with a smack.

"My sister." We both said in unison and I smirked at Camila causing her to giggle.

She tugged on my ears as she usually did and I smiled at the odd comforting feeling. I fiddled with the ends of her schoolgirl skirt and looked up at her angelic features. She let go of my ears to grab her phone from the side of me and I paid attention to her while the girls conversed. She rolled her eyes and I somehow knew who it was and I raised my eyebrows at her. She glanced at me and showed me the screen where her messages were.

+44 77 1221 5353: Hey love, I haven't heard from you in a bit. Just wondering if you're okay..❤️

I gave her a noticeable fake smile and kept cheesing up at her hoping she'd just keep up with the ignoring. She kept herself from laughing and I sighed getting up as I started to walk off. I trusted her to do the right thing, let's hope she would. It obviously wasn't gonna help my easy jealousy. I was in a jealous state right now and I wanted to rant and be petty in my own way.

So I walked to where the stage was and sat right at the edge as I breathed in deeply. I looked down at my phone clenching my jaw and opened Twitter.

@SuperAllysus: Omg Dinah just posted Y/N teaching Camila guitar I'm-

@SuperY/N: Why his eyebrows look like they running from his forehead?

@AmernnJoansenn: @SuperY/N 👀

@SuperY/N: Old dude look like a fucked up version of Ferb

@SuperY/N: Why his head so flat? 👀

@SERENTITTY: Who is she going off on??? 💀💀💀

@SuperY/N: Guy gotta chill with them hand gestures tho... it's not gonna make your point any less valid when it already is irrelevant

@SuperY/N: @ shrimp dick