- dont look at me!

^ [dont listen to that yet please...] ^

2:00 🕑

"uh Y/N......" jungkook said nervously.

You quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Let's just forget that happened okay?!" You yelled from the bathroom.

Jungkook giggled a bit "sure whatever you say" he said putting his normal close back on while holding his stabbed arm and limping on his left leg.

As you walked out all you saw was a shirtless jungkook in front of you, and just for your luck you walked right into his chest.

You mentally cursed yourself for always getting yourself in situations like this.

"like what you see?"
He asked looking down at you.

Stay calm Y/N.... Act normal...breath in and out.....

"see what?" you said walking past him.

"Oh i see your over the fact that you just slept in the same bed as me". he said walking up behind you.

"jungkook it's not like i haven't slept in the same bed as you, so i really don't care anymore" You sighed.

He walked up to you and back hugged you...

"w-what do you think your doing!" you said trying to pry his hands off you.

"well like you said, is not like it's the first time you've slept in the same bed as me, this isn't any different from how we slept last night." he said gazing his hand over your cheek.

Stay calm Y/N..... He's just playing with you....

"Sorry, but i don't wanna be another playboys toy...." you said getting his hands off you as you walked to the washroom to take a shower.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Did she just call me a playboy? Why would she call me that? Wait another playboy?

imessage from
unknown number

???: hello?

me: hi? who's this?

???; jungkook is this you?

me: uh yes, but who are you?

???: no one important, but i need you to listen.

me: why would i listen to someone i don't even know?

???: because i have some information about
Y/N....

me: ...... i'm listening.....

???: you guys are in real danger, there was a guy who attack you guys yesterday, right?

me: yes.....this is kinda creepy, how do you know about that?

???; stop asking me questions, anyways he's in the same building as you guys, i suggest you guys hide somewhere. I've called the police they are on there way to your hospital.

me: and where am i supposed to hide?

???: find that out yourself, but if i were you i would go hide somewhere with a locked door.

me: how do i know your not lying?

???: just trust me, i have to go now.

??? has blocked your number.

well that was creepy.... should i trust this person.....

I slowly looked around the room to hide but the only place to hide was the......restroom.....
I saw the door open with steam seeping through the cracks in the door.