12- high with you

Start from the beginning

I hand the still lit glass pipe to Niall who holds it for a second before bringing it to his lips. He breathes in deeply and I wince in sympathy. He brings the glass off of his lips and instantly begins to cough handing it back to me. I chuckle at Niall as his eyes begin to water from coughing. I hand him my water bottle and watch him take a few gulps.

"Oh my gosh" he coughs out placing a hand on his chest.

"How do you not die every time you do that?" He asks as I take another hit from the pipe.

"I have gotten used to it." I tell him before exhaling again. I feel myself relax and hand the pipe back to Niall who takes another hit and coughs minimally.

"So, whats it like to be gay?" I ask without thinking. Niall exhales before giggling. He hands the pipe back to me as I pour out the white ashes and fill the bowl again with the green herb.

"I don't know. I just know that I don't like girls." Niall says shrugging with a little smile on his face. I thought Niall would have had more experience by now..

" like vagina's? They're gross." He says making a grimacing face.

"Yeah." I agree quietly.

He's not wrong. But I also don't like it up the ass so.

"I mean. I haven't kissed anyone before tonight. Other than that, you're my first gay experience." He says before playing with his shoes.

"Yeah. Lets not bring that up." I say before flicking the lighter on to light the pipe on my lips.

"You didn't like it?" Niall asks as I inhale the sweet taste. I hold the smoke in my lungs while I think of an answer. Did I like it?

I liked it more than kissing Cheryl. Or, any other girl. But I'm not gay. Why would I ever be gay?

"I didn't mind it. I'm not gay though." I say handing the pipe back to Niall who hesitantly takes it into his hands.

"But you kissed me. That's kind of gay, Harry." Niall points out before inhaling the brown smoke.

"I kissed you because you were close." I answer as Niall furrows his eyebrows. I know that didn't make much sense but I can't really give Niall an answer without telling him that his lips looked delicious.

"So you're not gay?" Niall asks looking at me with his glossy red eyes.

"No, I'm not." I say before taking the final hit of the batch.

"So if I asked you to kiss me again you would say no?" He asks as I pack the bowl again.

I focus on packing the bowl and thinking about what Niall was proposing. Does he want me to kiss him?

"I don't know. I'm not gay." I say again before lighting the bowl. Niall stays silent as I inhale the smoke again and hand the pipe to him.

"Just kiss me Harry. Maybe you'll like it." He says shrugging before taking another hit. I'm surprised he hasn't wanted to quit yet, he'll be burning out soon.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I ask watching him exhale the smoke and hand the small pipe back to me.

"Are you going to make fun of me?" He asks quietly as I shake my head taking the last hit from the pipe again. I tuck the pipe away, not loading the last bit of weed into the pipe. Niall is already high and from this hotbox alone he'll be baked soon.

"Then yes. I want you to kiss me. But kissing only!" He exclaims as I chuckle. I know that kissing Niall is pretty gay. But I also don't want to leave his lips untouched.

I reach across the console to grab Niall's face, I place my right hand over his cheek and let my thumb caress his cheekbone. I grab Niall's neck with my other hand and pull him in, placing a kiss onto his lips. He leans into my hold and kissed back, his lips syncing with mine perfectly. I run my tongue against his soft bottom lip and battle with him for dominance as he opens his mouth.

This time Niall doesn't back down. I grab his neck tighter, sure to leave a mark for tomorrow. I tilt his head back as his tongue begins to back down letting my tongue explore his mouth. Niall's hands grab at my shirt and pulls the material closer to him. Although it doesn't move my body, I can still feel as though it made us closer.

I pull away from Niall's lips keeping his face in front of mine as he speaks to me.

"Does this make you gay?"

"I don't know, but I do know that I like being high with you"

_____

Word count : 1456