Ch.7 Joining The Mafia

Start from the beginning

Thinking I'm some kind of joke.

"umm do you have a meeting scheduled with him?" she asked.

"no"

"than I'm sorry you can't get in.'

" I don't care, tell him it's me. "

" he won't let you in "

I smirked.

" call his office and put it on speaker, and tell him I am here and if he would let me meet him. "

"but -"

"DO IT!" I'm loosing my patience. It's time to show everyone the real me. I am not some girl you can make fun of. I am not the girl you know as sweet.

I'm done pretanding to be a goody two shoes as they say. I'm done pretanding to be someone I'm not.

I am ready to show my real colors.

Anyways she phoned his office.

"hello boss"

"what do you want"

"umm Anastasia is here and she would like to talk to you."

"let her up, NOW! whenever she is here she can get up without permission."

"yes of course boss, right away boss."

I looked her in the eyes with my cold eyes for a good 10 seconds. I saw here face turning pale. I smirked and went to the elevator.

I got up, I got in without even knocking the door. That's how I really am I don't give a fudge what others think. I don't follow rules. That's who I really am.

I got in like the boss I am. Went to the coach lazily sitting on it. Looking something like this.

"hi ,Anastasia I'm -"

"no, I'm speaking this time , I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I'm going to get straight to the point. I want to join your mafia. No wait. Let me rephrase that. I am Going to join your mafia. Whether you like it or not."

"no, you aren't. I'm the boss of MY mafia, I decide who is in and who is out. You aren't joining and that's final."

" and why not?"

"because it's not safe."

"yeah and leaving me alone on the streets at age 13 was safe. I'm 21 now. I have trained my entire life. I think it's safe enough for someone like me."

"no"

"why??"

"just because."

"just because why?"

"because I don't trust you"

"you couldn't find a dumber reason."

"your so stubborn"