**********************************************

I wake up in urgent care. There is one female nurse wrapping gauze around my wrists. There was a Doctor in the corner talking to kenny and my mother.

The nurse notices that I am awake and he notifies the doctor who walks over to the bed.

"Hello there Tweek. I have been told a bully did this to you. The school has been notified and you will have the option to press charges later. There is a big gash in your forehead that is a small bit infected along with the cut marks on your arms and stomach. So I will be sending you home with some antibiotics, and your mother will make an appointment with your physician so we can decide what to do to better treat your anxiety. Take better care of yourself and always walk with someone. Don't walk alone. I'll check up on you in a few weeks. Otherwise, when Ally is done with your bandages you can go home and rest." She says with a smile. My mom is just silent looking at me like she's about to cry and Kenny is looking at his feet.

She gives a slip to my mom and she walks out. My mom then tells Kenny to get my stuff ready. The nurse finishes and packs her stuff up. Before she goes she says. "Someone kept calling to see how you were. His name was Keg or something like that." I nod

"It's Craig actually," I said with a faint smile growing on my face.

"Ah, that makes much more sense." She giggles and walks out leaving me with Kenny.

"Can you stand"

"Yeah, I can," I replied. "Why did you take me here?"

"Cause you were bleeding heavily from everywhere and your mom said to bring you here. She wasn't happy to see that there were more cuts. I thought you quit Tweekers."

"I tried... I started up again when school started back up cause-"

"Cause of Clyde.." Kenny said, anger present in his voice. I could hear him grinding his teeth. "I didn't know this was happening.. I can't believe you and Butters have been hiding this from me for months!"

"The only reason Butters didn't tell you was that I told him not to and he was scared. You know how he gets at the sight of blood.." I said bowing my head in shame.

"I'm letting your mom drive you home. You and she have things to talk about. I am not going to stand by and let this happen. If you don't do something to step up to Clyde I will Tweak, and trust me. If I don't Tucker will and that's a shit show waiting to happen." He said grabbing his coat and keys off the chair next to the bed. " I love you Coffee boy. I'll stop by tomorrow with blonde and Check up on you. But I think you should ask Craig or Karen to stay the night with you." He says hugging me.

He starts heading out but he stops in the doorway and turns around. "Tell Skyler to 'SKWAAAAA'" He yells loudly while flapping his arms up and down like some dumbass.

"Love ya too Ken, See you tomorrow," I say laughing. He does a little smile and walks out.

My mom walks back into the room and grabs my keys and hers. I get off the bed and stand up. My legs feel really wobbly and my head hurts very much.

I put on my Red Racer jacket and grab my phone and walk out of the room following my mother. As I follow behind her I noticed her hand was curled into a fist. I don't like that. I reached ahead to her and grabbed her hand and squeezed. She slowed down her pace and took a deep breath before squeezing my hand back.

"I love you, mama," I said in a faint voice. I wanted to cry. I have put her through so much. She didn't deserve any of this. It was all my fault, and she's hurting deep inside because of me..

As she waves to the receptionist and we walk out into the parking lot I didn't hear a peep from my mom. It was pitch black outside and the parking lot was lit up by street lights. This statue of the Virgin Mary waits outside of Hells Hospital lit up. And that's when I noticed my mother had tears in her Eyes.

We get to the car and WE both sit down. And I wait for her to start the car. I reach for my buckle before I feel her arms wrap around me and hold me. "I love you too baby when Kenny called me and told me he was taking you to the hospital cause you blacked out from blood loss I felt my heart die.." She manages to say in between sniffles and sobs.

I start crying too... I can't see my mama like this...

"I'm so sorry.."

"It's ok baby. Everything is ok."

After about 20 minutes of me apologizing and her rubbing my hair and telling me I'm ok we managed to leave the parking lot.

"Call Craig and tell him he can stay the night if he wants." My mom says switching lanes.

"Why do you like Craig so much?" I ask her. As much as I want to see Craig, I also don't... I have had a really horrible day... I just want to go home and snuggle with my bird and my new found kitten and watch Jacksepticeye.

"Cause he seems like a sweet guy. I've seen him take care of you and The kindness he has in his heart. I like him. Marry this one."

"MOM PLEASE!" I say pulling my knees to my chest and burying my strawberry face from her.

"Your the one who asked lol" She starts laughing.

"You did not just say that out loud."

We laughed the rest of the way home. When I got home I threw my jacket on the kitchen table and grabbed the kitten the was trapped in my old baby playpen and take him upstairs to my room to snuggle.