Chapter 2

BUZZZ--

BUZZZ--

"H-hello?" I say into the phone in my gravelly morning voice.

"Tweek?"

"This is, Can I help you?" I question rubbing my eyes.

-Beep-

......

Did they hang up?

What the hell? I sigh and look over at my clock.

5:36

I get up. My alarm would have gone off in 24 minutes anyway. Who called me? The caller ID was unknown. Huh. The voice sounded familiar. Sounded worried.

"Tweeky~"

I hear Skylar sing my name. He learned 'Tweeky' over 'Tweek' and I just went with it. I give her some seeds and refill her water. She starts to sing to me the music from Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

I grab my phone, laptop, charger, and my notebook and shove them all into my backpack. I make a kissy sound to Skylar and she does it back. I closed the door and went down the bathroom. I brush my tangled hair and brush my teeth then walk downstairs.

I start the coffee pot and check my phone.

Butters: Hey, I'm sick. Can you get my Homework for me? I'll give you 5$ when you drop it off, enough for a coffee. Thank you boo!

Tweek: Yeah, sure. I don't need the money. I'll stop by after school.

Butters: Thank you!!

I sigh and grab a thermos from out of the cupboard and fill it with hot coffee. I throw my backpack on and walk out the door. My parents are already at work, so I lock the door and put my lanyard in my back pocket.

The walk to school is about 30 minutes and I usually walk with Butters. So I put in my green earbuds and play some Panic! At The Disco.

A block away from the school something shoves me and I fall to the ground. My thermos flies from my hands and spills on the ground nearby as my face collides with the ground.

As I start to pick myself up. A foot stomps onto my back knocking the air out of my lungs, leaving me coughing and gasping for air. Pain pulses through my back. Then I hear laughter, as I pick my head up I see none other than Clyde. His hand tangled in Bebe's and at that moment his foot hit the back of my head slamming my forehead and nose into the ground. My vision was red then black. I heard their footsteps disappear with their hysterical laughter.

I just lay there still trying to catch my breath, wheezing. I didn't notice the person standing in front of me. I choose to ignore them and continue to lay in the center of the sidewalk.

Then I feel them shove their hands under my arms and pull me up. My feet are placed firmly on the ground. I refuse to look up and see who it is. I shove them back and grab my now empty thermos and some fresh cold snow and place it against my forehead as I start to walk to school.

"You know a 'Thank you' would be nice" I can hear their crunching footsteps following me.

"T-t-thank y-you," I say in almost a whisper,

"Your welcome Tweek"

That's when I turned around, a tall raven haired boy stood in front of me. Eyes as deep and blue as the sky. He was a few inches away from me. His eyes went wide

"W-what do y-you want T-Tucker?" I say in a quiet and tired voice.

"Who did this?" He manages to stutter out.

"Nobody I-I f-fell, I lied. I wasn't gonna be honest with him. We're not friends. IF anything he's close friends with Clyde.

"That's bullshit. He raises his hand. "The wind doesn't get knocked out of you from falling"

I take a step back before he touches my face. "A-and what a-are you gonna d-do?"

He was dead silent. I sighed and turned around and walked the rest of the way to school. Craig wasn't behind me.