Meeting Some Old and New Friends & Spying On Couples

When it was lunch time, I waited for Annabeth to go out of the classroom. When she went out, we went to the cafeteria. On our way there a lot of people were staring at us. Some were whispering 'They make such a good couple.' it's really, very wierd. When we got there we sat at our table, and I began to talk to Jason, who was right beside me.

"Jase?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Why is it that whenever Annabeth and I are together, people stare at us? Some of them even say, 'Go Percabeth!' or 'They make such a cute couple.' " I asked him. Then he gave me a questionable look.

"I don't know. Ask Pipes maybe she knows." he answered.

"Your probably right." I said. I was about to stand up, when all of a sudden hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who." a boy's voice whispered to my ears. It sounded kinda British. And there's only one person who I know would have a British accent.

"Harry?" I said. Then he took his hands off of my face.

"You guessed it." he said. Then I stood up and gave him a manly hug.

Then we pulled apart and I said, "Welcome back, dude."

"Well it's good to be back." he said.

Well you see Harry was part of our group. But then he moved to a place in London And all of us missed him. Then two people from behind him, and Annabeth, cleared their throats.

"Oh, I almost forgot. This is Annabeth, my gi- I mean best friend." I said. Dang, I almost said girlfriend. Stupid Percy, preferably me. But still.

"Hi, I'm Annabeth Chase. Percy's best friend."

Then Harry introduced the two, who were standing behind him. "This is Ron," he gestured at the boy, "and Hermoine." then he gestured at the girl.

"Hi, my name is Ron, Ronald Weasly. Harry's best friend. And this is Hermoine."

"Hello, I'm Hermoine Granger. What a pleasure meeting you, Percy."

"The pleasure is all mine." I said.

*Piper's POV*

Alright you caught me. And your right. I spread the rumor about Percy and Annabeth dating. Why? You may ask. Because I know that they're in a secret relationship. How do I know that? You may ask. Well let me tell you in a flashback.

---FLASHBACK---

"Why? Don't you like attention?"

"Luke you know me. And you know that I don't like attention!" she yelled.

"Well to bad because everyone is staring at us."

Then I looked around and all the teens in the room were staring at us. Then she looked around. And she left the room. Then Percy stood up and told everyone at the table that he needed to go to the bathroom. Then he walked outside and closed the door.

"Guys, I need to use the comfort room. K." I said. Then everyone nodded, so I stood up and ran outside.

Then I began to look for Percy and Annabeth. I found them outside sitting on a bench under a tree. I ran up to the tree and hid. I watched their convo.

I looked at Annabeth, who was crying. So Percy said "No, your not okay. Why are you crying?"

Then she looked up and she stared at him. Percy wiped away her tears, and he said "Everything is going to be alright. Okay, don't cry." Then she did something unexpected she kissed him.

"Oh my gods." I whispered.

A minute passed by and they finally pulled apart.

"O my gods! I'm so sorry Percy," Annabeth said. "I didn't mean to kiss you! You were just sitting there and comforting me. And you were just so, kind and nice. At first I thought you were like the other popular students. But you weren't your so kind. And the point is I like you! Okay I like you Percy Jackson. Maybe like isn't the correct word. I think I'm in love with you. No, not think. I know I'm in love wit-"

Then Percy put his finger on her lips. And said "Shh. I love you too." Then this time he kissed her.

And she said "Percy, I think I want to keep this relationship a secret."

"I think so too. Okay then it's just between you and me."

'And me.' I thought.

"Good."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

AAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Then he kissed her, and they pulled apart. They stayed there, and just talked to each other until the bell rang and they went to class together. I took a short cut just to make sure they didn't see me.

'OH MY GODS! This will be their worst secret ever' I thought.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

And there you have it.

You know I don't really like following couples around. It's like... ummm... like an... accidental couple stalk? I mean their not yet a couple when I stalked them. Right? Oh don't look at me like that.

Anyway I am so glad that Harry came back! And he even brought two of his friends. He introduced us to them. After that we had a little chat until the bell rang. Well time for Literature. At least all of my classmates are my friends.

________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!!

There you have it. Harry Potter and his two friends, Hermoine and Ron, came with him.

OH MY GODS! Piper just stalked Percabeth! What a shocker don't you think?

Anyway at Literature the students are:

Percy

Annabeth

Piper

Jason

Grover

Juniper

Calypso

Leo

Luke

Rachel

Katie

Travis

Connor

Drew

Hermoine

Harry

and

Ron

Harry, Ron, and Hermoine, are transfery students.

Question:

How did Leo get to Ogygia? (In the House Of Hades)

Well BYE! Until the next chapter my dear readers. (Still thinking of a name for you guys. If you have something comment me.)