Meeting Mr. Popular and Ms. New Girl

*Percy's POV*

Hi! I'm Percy Jackson, and I'm 17 years old. I'm the most popular guy in Goode High. And I'm the captain of the swim team. But, before you judge me, let me just say that I never wanted to be popular. I mean it's cool and all, but I hate being to much noticed and being admired by girls. And I also hate being popular because some newbies think that I'm a bully, but I'm not. I'm a good guy. But I do like to prank, sometimes.

I have many friends, and I don't have a girlfriend, because I don't want to have one. And I don't even care, if my friends have girlfriends and boyfriends. Like my best friend, Grover Underwood, he's girlfriend is Juniper. She's really kind. And Jason Grace, he's dating Piper McLean. But me, I'm really not looking for a girlfriend. Sometimes it gets annoying how they keep on convincing me to get one. I mean, it's not my fault that they already found the one, and I haven't.

Anyway tomorrow is the first day of school. And I'm only half excited to go to school. I'm only excited 'cause I'm gonna see my friends and teachers, again. And I'm not excited because of my popularity and studies.

*Annabeth's POV*

Hi! I'm Annabeth Chase, and I'm 17 years old. I'm a newbie at Goode High. I'm very smart, but I'm not exactly excited to go to a different school. Besides I'm used to it. I mean yeah, it is kinda exciting to go to a different school and meet new people, but I try to avoid the popular people cause believe me, I have had expirienced being called a nerd by those popular jocks.

Well, at least I know some people who already study in my new school. Their names are Luke Castellan and Thalia Grace. They're two of the best friends. Last I saw them, they started dating. So apparently I'm the odd one out. But I'm fine with it. I'm not really looking for a relationship. So it's cool.

Tomorrow is the first day of school, and I am really excited to see them again. They'll be so surprised to see me. I mean who wouldn't. If you haven't seen two of your best friends for five years, and then she just suddenly pops up in your school, wouldn't you be surprised? Anyway I'm both excited and nervous. Excited to see my friends, and nervous about the new school.