My Hot CEO Chapter 12:

Start from the beginning

His jaw clenches as does his fists. He has a dangerous look in his eyes, as he stares me down. “You are not going with Daniel.”

“I am and I will,” I growl.

“Why are you going with him instead of me?” He growls back.

“Because he asked me first,” I shot back.

“So." He scoffed. "You can say that I asked you first.”

“Maybe I don’t want too,” I say like a kid.

“Oh really?” He asks venomously. “And why not?”

“Because I’d rather go with him.”

“And whys that?” He spat venomously.

“Because his better company.”

He raised his eyebrow and stepped closer to me. “Oh really, Eleanor?” I nod and he chuckles. “Wow so you’re choosing Grayson over me for the party, huh?” Once again I nod proudly. “Okay.”

“Okay?” I furrow my eyebrows.

“Okay.” He nods.

“What does that mean?” I asked confused.

“Okay, you can go with Daniel to the event.” He leaned forward and brushed his lip against my own causing my breathing to falter. My lips tingled at the simple touch and my body yearned for more. “But don’t think you’ll have me out of your life forever. You will see me again and that’s a promise, Ms. Lopez.”

He kissed the corner of my mouth for longer than usually and pulled back to look at me. “So you’re sure you would rather attend with Daniel?” He asks and I nod slowly. “Very well, I will be seeing you very soon, Ms. Lopez.”

I pulled him back by his jacket and turned him around. “How are so sure of that?”

“Because I always get what I want.” He put his hands on my hips as he observed my outfit. He turned me around and pressed his bulge against my behind. He breathed into my ear and by now he had me weak in the knees. “And I want you, Eleanor.”

His teeth grazed my earlobe and involuntary moan escaped my lips. He moaned in response and pressed himself harder against me. “I want to feel you. All of you.”

I let out a shaky breath and held his arms for support. “You look so sexy in this outfit,” he moaned seductively into my ear. “I wanna be the one to get you out of it.” And I wanna be the one to let you.

“But you chose to go with Daniel to tomorrow’s event, so I guess you don’t want me too.” Yes, yes I do. “I’ll see you soon, Ms. Lopez.”

And without another word he walked out of the office. I let a breath I didn’t know I was holding, and held the desk for support.

How does he have this effect on me?  My body feels so warm and I’m struggling to breathe normally. He always seems to leave me breathless. He is so dangerous for me. I need to focus on Daniel. I can’t have Justin fucking up my rational thoughts.

But I knew no matter how hard I tried, the beautiful CEO of Bieber Enterprises, will consume my thoughts.

Why was he so sure we’d see each other again?

I need Daniel in my life because theoretically, he is the better one for me. Justin will do nothing but hurt me. He is toxic for me. But somehow he always leaves me wanting more. My lips brushed against his for the first time just then. I wish it was more than just a brush of his lips. I wish he would’ve kissed me.