In reflex, to compensate for the feelings I was feeling, I found my hand touching his chest. Something in him stopped me from going any further, as his hand gripped mine. He slipped his thumb into my palm while holding my hand, raising it slowly to his lips, still looking at me. He never took an effort to break the contact. His moist lips caressed the inside of my wrist, as his eyes shut tight, turning me on. This was getting intense. He's not just a crush now.

"Parth..." It was more of a plea for him to stop. I didn't know what would happen if I didn't warn him. I had no control over myself.

"Shhh..." His eyes were still shut. One of his hands reached the small of my back, which was exposed. They anchored me in place as the other hand reached for my face, pushing my hair away, opening slowly to admire me. He tilted his face to watch me and I shut my eyes closed, eagerly anticipating what I thought was coming.

"Aarav!" We were pulled out of the trance as the door was knocked on. I pushed him away, instinctively. I wasn't brave enough to gather courage and look at him, even to see if he was feeling the same way I was feeling. The doorknob turned but the door didn't open. Did I lock it by accident?

"Ek second... change kar raha hoon main!" I heard some more of the conversation that took place in Marathi. He signaled me to stay in, and then headed out, shutting the door behind him.

Shit! If we weren't interrupted, what could've happened? We both were just carried away in the moment, for sure. Stay away, Niti! Jesus, how hard can it be to stay away? After the coast was clear, Parth led me out of the room secretly, just as someone bumped into him from behind, falling into his arms.

"Disha..." He grabbed her protectively, his hands feeling her bare back. She was wearing one of those Bollywood styled backless outfits and the strings of her blouse weren't fastened properly, leaving a lot of her skin exposed. With a smirk, she locked eyes with him, grabbing his kurta collar. I found myself looking away, unable to digest her touches on him. It was stupid of me to be jealous too, they were together! She stood up straight, hitting her back to him, to tie it. I had enough. I walked away.

*

Parth

The rest of the cast came in at 7:20. I expected that, nobody came to such events on time. The event began at 6:45 and except for the bride and groom, and my close family, literally nobody was there. And Niti... who didn't entertain any of my gestures to meet her.

I figured I'd introduce the cast to my mother. "Aai, my friends from the show." I clasped my hands together with a welcoming smile. "Ayaz and Charlie, you know them..." She nodded, joining her hands. She was a typical traditional Indian mother, and in an event like that, she had to be. "Abhishek, Veebha, Krissann, Utkarsh and... Niti."

I pointed to her last, hoping to get some credit for it but nothing. She didn't even turn my direction. Awesome! You've freaked her out with that stupid kiss! Can't you control? To be honest, it was hard to control myself around her, especially when she was dressed like that... dressed to kill. She was making life so hard for me, but I seemed to want just that, for some unknown reason. I couldn't erase that moment from my mind. They all touched my mother's feet for blessings.

"How's work? Hectic?"

"Not really, Aunty. Mazaa aata hai!" Charlie was energetic as always, holding her lehenga that was barely touching her toes. Seeing Charlie after framing her as Mukti from the show, nobody would expect she'd wear such long skirts anyways. They were all dolled up, and they all looked beautiful but Niti... a mix of hot and beautiful, goddamnit!