"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing," Klaus grits his teeth.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it," Elena says.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer."

Klaus pushes through the doors holding Elena close and Cora gulps, worried what those ways are. They walk into the gym where a group seniors are placed setting up pranks. Cora walks beside Klaus and hears as he uses his best American accent.

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home."

All of the students who were there groan in annoyance and get up to leave. The hybrid remembers Dana, the girl he compelled to give out messages to Elena. He hands Elena off to Cora and she grips her arm, obeying everything he wants her to do.

"You two. I remember you," Klaus points at Dana.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" She gives him a confused look.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met," Klaus then compels both her and the boy. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana. If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody," Elena begs.

"Oh, come on, love. Of course I do."

Klaus makes Cora loosen her grip from Elena and he slightly smirks at her, stroking her hair a bit as he sees the uneasiness in her eyes. Cora tries to stay calm but she is worried about her little brother who is at the truck possibly with Rebekah getting tortured and she feels bad for his girlfriend having to go through this blow in the face. The two vampires hear Dana struggling to balance on her one foot.

"Keep it up," Klaus says, not stopping himself from looking at the girl he did still love.

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena butts in.

"Stefan's on a time out," Klaus removes his eyes, moving them towards the doors that opened, revealing Bonnie and Matt. He rushes over to her as Elena tries to warn her to get out of the gym.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started. Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight," Klaus looks at the two innocents and back at Bonnie. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me," Bonnie tries to stay strong.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix."

Cora hears the doors open and comes walking in is Rebekah holding onto Tyler, who tries to pry her hands off of him. The Original sister gets aggressive and brings him over to where her brother and Bonnie is standing.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning, she can be quite mean," Klaus smirks.

"Don't be an ass," Rebekah throws Tyler into his arms.

"Leave him alone!" Elena tries to step in but Cora wraps her arms around her, preventing her from doing anything.

"I'm going to make this very simple. Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually," Klaus bites into his wrist and makes Tyler drink it. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake, you better hurry."