7

I can't just do one now I been way too numb now

Dan woke up at three in the morning with a bad hangover. He lazily got in the shower then put on whatever he found in his closet. Black ripped jeans and his black long sleeve shirt he put his jacket on after, then his shoes. He heard his mum leave for work then heard his dad leave. Dan opened his window and smoked a cigarette. He put out the cigarette and threw it out the window before closing it. He put his closed pack of cigarettes away and put the other one in his jacket pocket along with the lighter. He put on his backpack and went downstairs and got the same bottle of vodka he was drinking yesterday and drank more of it, feeling his throat sting. He heard Adrian coming downstairs as he took another sip.

"Where'd you get that from?" Adrian asked, staring at Dan with wide eyes.

"From the cabinet." Dan said.

"No you idiot. That bruise." Adrian said, touching it.

"Ow! Don't do that!" Dan yelled, covering his bruise with his hand, "I got in a fight with Tyler."

"Your mate Tyler?" Adrian asked.

"He's not my mate anymore. I fucking hate him."  Dan said.

"How come it wasn't there yesterday?" Adrian asked.

"Some lady put makeup on me. I don't know why I went through with it." Dan said.

"Don't drink too much of that." Adrian said.

"I'm going to go for a walk. Dan said.

"Its early out." Adrian said.

"It's ten past five." Dan said. He walked outside with the bottle in his hand and walked around a few blocks.

"Sorry." Dan slurs as he bumped into someone turning a corner.

"Phil?" Dan asks, looking at the blurry figure.

"Leave m- me alone." Phil whispered.

"What street is this?" Dan asked.

"South h- howards." Phil said, "Are you d- drunk?"

"A bit." Dan said, drinking more, "You look so pretty."

"Why a- are you l-like this?" Phil asked.

"What do you mean?" Dan asked.

"Yesterday y- you acted like you h- hated me and n-now you're j- just. I don't kn- know." Phil said.

"I fancy you. I don't hate you." Dan said.

"You a- always s- say that. I do- don't know if I sh-should b- believe you a-anymore." Phil says.

"I know I always say that. I know I'm always drugged or drunk when I do but it's true." Dan says, taking another swig.

"You c- called m- me a fag y- yesterday." Phil whispered.

"Phil, I'm so sorry. I don't even remember anything. I was high and I know you hate when I'm like that, I'm so so sorry."  Dan says.

"It's wh- whatever. I d- don't care." Phil says.

"You probably hate me, don't you?" Dan asks.

"Y- you're always b- being s- so stupid, bear." Phil says, "Sorry."

"For what?" Dan asks, his head starting to spin and everything starting to turn.

"I kn- know y- you hate it wh- when I wh- when I stutter." Phil says, walking off. Dan was honestly confused. He loved Phil's stutter. He thought it was adorable. He walked two blocks down to Pj's house. He sees Pj already walking out of his house. He goes over to him and greets him.