•Accepted•

It's been a month, since I've changed my appearance. Everyone seem to love me and treat me differently from how they used to treat me before. Maybe I should've change earlier. So that none of them treat me bad. So bad before.

I should thank Daniel too..

He help me to be brave and strong enough to be what I am now.

•••

" Daniel. Can you help me with the coffee? " I called for Daniel's help. The coffee was on the top of the shelf and I couldn't reached them. Daniel come to me with smile and simply take the coffee for me.

" Here you go Miss Pretty~ " He said making me blushing. " Daniel stop calling me that. " He keep staring at me making me brush into laugh.

" Daniel stop looking at me! " He laughed.

" Ayy Love Birds ~ The boss want to see you both. " one of the worker called us. We nodded and walk to our boss office.

" Daniel, Woonie. Have a sit. " He said. Me and Daniel sit in front of him.

" As you guys know, I just open another Cafe at Han River street. It will be run by my partner, and she want both of you to work there. You guys will be training the new workers too. Do you guys agree with it? " He asked. I looked at Daniel as he looked at me back.

" I'll follow your decision. " Daniel whispered. I look at our boss back. The contract was ready on his table.

" Sure.. We will.. " I said. " Great! Now you both can sign here and go home early. Next week you guys will start working there. " He said. He hand us the contract and pen. As we both signed, we walk out from the office.

" That's really weird. Why they choose us? I mean, I'm not that good, why did they even chose me? " I asked myself. " Hey, don't question that. You are really good at your work, that is why they chose you. I'm the one who should question mine but I don't really care cause I'm coming with you.. So I've no complain. " Daniel said. I laughed. This guy.

" Well we went home earlier today.. What are we gonna do now? " I asked him. He look at me with a suspicious smile. " How about a date? " He said. I laughed and start blushing after he said that. God my face feel like it's was burning in embarrassment. He laughed too.

" Why did you laughed? I'm asking you for a date.. Let's go.. It's been awhile since we have date. " He said again. I couldn't get enough by his sweet smile. I put both of my hand on his cheeks, As he look at me confuse.

" Thank you.. You smile always keep me strong.. " I said. He smiled. He hold my hands and kissed it.

" Then, I'm going to smile forever and give you all the strength you needed.. " I smiled.

***

Me and Daniel are on our way to my house.

" I never been in your house before.. If you are okay with it, Can I come in? " Daniel asked.

" I don't want you to be uncomfortable with the surrounding. " I said. I know that Daniel was from a wealth family, and of cause his house are 100% clean and comfortable. I bet he won't be comfortable at my house.

" Heyy.. I told you already, I want to know you more. Plus, I accept all of yours. " he said. We are in front of my house already.

" Well, If you said so... " both of us went in.

" I'm sorry if you are not comfortable with my house. Have a sit first, I will make you some drink.. " I was about to walk to the kitchen as he hold my hand, " You don't have too.. " He said as he pull me to sofa and sit together.