t w e n t y s i x

7 MONTHS LATER - WEDDING
you can play the song in any part of the chapter :)

desi's pov

i walked in to the place and saw it covered in everything i wanted it to be. it had a classic bohemian touch with a hint of rustic. there were flowy flowers, acoustic guitar playing, and cool weather. the guests were in a bohemian look. it was flowy, perfect for the night. they had flower crowns and beach wave perfect hair.

"okay desi, are you ready?" stassie rubbed my back for support.
only about 5 minutes before i had to walked down the aisle. i was nervous, and my heart was pounding.

"a little nervous, but i can definitely handle it."  

soon, stassie, grayson, sophia, and her boyfriend were lining up and started walking in. they were my bridesmaids and groomsmen. i hear the guests soften their voices as soon as Stassie first walks in the aisle. the photographers started flashing in and the others trailed along.

the priest comes and asks them to stand up for me, the bride. everyone stands with a smile and gets excited. the flower girl, which is my younger sister, Macy, lined the path with pink carnation petals as the music started. i only took two steps out before i was greeted by my father. he pushed my wheelchair across the aisle.

the guests looked at me, taking picture, waving at me, smiling-one thing was for sure, though... no one made a sound.

up ahead i saw him, Ethan. My future husband, the love of my life, my everything. he stood taller, his shoulders back and his eyes on me. if i wasn't mistaken i could have sworn tears filled his eyes.

"you're so beautiful i forgot what i was going to say." Ethan says making everyone laugh including me.

Ethan held my wheelchair to go up and kneel to the priest.

"are you ready?" i look at ethan making him do the same.

"for anything, as long as it's with you." he gripped my hand tighter as we walk down the aisle.

the priest nodded and asked, "if anyone objects to the marriage speak now or forever hold your peace".

as assumed, no one said anything. "with the granted approval from your families, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

ethan slowly removed my veil. he stopped for a moment and stared into me. he leaned in and kissed me,softly like he's never done it before. everyone cheered for us, and some even throwing up their bouquets.

"i love you, desi." he kisses my forehead, only making me hear what he said.

"i love you, too." i smile and hugged him making him instantly hug back.

~ ceremony 7:13

ethan and i were the last ones to leave the church, and as soon as we left, a couple guests were already there and some were eating too.

"desi dolan's here!" stassie shouts from her seat making everyone cheer.

ethan and i were directed to go in the stage with two caged doves. ethan gently grabs one cage and i grab one too.

"when we count down to 1, desi and ethan will release the two doves. for the guests, there is provided fireflies on your table and you will release them too." the host announces.

"3!"  "2!" "1!"

ethan and i released the doves and looked at them, flying in the same direction. the sky was also filled with tons of fireflies, making it even better.

"i love you." i turn around to see ethan already looking at me.

i laugh at how cute, "i love you too." i replied. he tucked my hair and slowly pressed his lips against mine.

we slowly stepped away from the stage and ate with stassie and grayson.

"desi!" stassie quickly ran up to me and hugged me while i hugged back.

"what's the flavour of the cake?" she says, taking a bite from her steak.

"chocolate, duh!" i spoke with a sassy tone making her laugh.

"well then, go grab a slice of cake so we can too!"

ethan and i nodded and went to the cake area. the cake was beautiful! it had edible carnation flowers, with buttercream frosting.

i gently grabbed a knife and a plate and slowly pressed the knife into the cake. i got a cake served and plopped mine into the plate. ethan did the same but got a bigger slice.

ethan and i locked eye contact and ate our cakes in sync. we heard claps and cheers from the audience. soon enough, we saw several of the guests lining up for the cake.

when they were done, we were assigned for a slow dance. ethan and i didn't know, but we took it anyway.

ethan smoothly grabbed on my waist and i, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"before i met you, i never knew what is was like to smile for no reason." he spoke, while we were gliding across the floor.

"you're a really good dancer." i laugh, making him do the same.

the music finally stops and we were able to go back to our seats.

this is a night to remember.

Tomorrow's the last chapter :(