s e v e n

desi's pov

i woke up feeling tired, sore, and dizzy. i went to my bathroom and looked at the mirror.

ew.

i saw my hair all tangled from my messy bun last night. i went to my closet and changed to a plain shirt and sweatpants. i closed the lights and went to my bed.

"mom!" i called her name.

"i feel sick"

"i'll get the thermometer ok?" she replies and heads to her room to get the thermometer. she comes back and places the thermometer.

"des, you're sick" she says and i groan.

"i'll call stassie to take care of you, okay?"

"why can't you take care of me?" i asked my mom.

"I have to go to a meeting, remember?"

"oh yeah"

stassie's pov

I was laying in bed until all of a sudden i heard a call.

"Hello Stassie?" desi's mom was the one who called me.

"Yes, Mom?" i got used to calling her "mom" since i knew her my whole life.

"desi is sick, do you mind taking care of her?" she asked.

oh ho ho, this is good.

my plan is to take ethan along with me, then leave. so ethan will be happy!

now, ethan never says he actually likes desi, but cmon it's obvious.

"Sure mom, but can i bring a friend with me?"

"of course!"

"okay, i'll see desi in about 5 minutes." i smiled through the phone.

"see you" and she cancels the call.

now that i could bring a friend, it's time to text ethan. i looked for his contact and text him.

me: ethan grant dolan

ethan: what do you want

me: desi's sick

ethan: okay?

me: help me take care of her

ethan: and why would i do that?

me: i'll buy you a guitar caseeee

ethan: ugh fine 🙄

me: see you there hehe

~
ethan's pov, desi's house.

I knocked on the door and rolled my eyes at stassie while she just laughed.

"Come in- oh, is this your friend, stassie?" im guessing this is desi's mom.

"Hi, mrs. stone" i greeted her.

"welcome dears!, i'm rushing late already, i'll see you soon!"

Stassie and i went upstairs and knocked on the door.

"come in stas" desi said. stassie opened the door and desi saw me, a little bit shocked.

"ethan?" desi asked.

"oh my gosh! i forgot i have a date with Grayson, catch you guys!" Stassie says sarcastically lies, but if you don't know, they're dating. she exits the door and leaves me and desi.

"hi ethan" she smiled. i sat on her chair.

"you can leave if you want to"

"no- no, i like being with you." I smile, then she smiles.

"let's get pizza, will that make you feel better?" i asked her.

"yes" she smiles. i called the pizza's restaurant number and waited.

"let's watch a movie" she looked at me.

"what movie do you want to watch?"

"umm, I'll look" she says. she tries to go out of bed to get the remote for Netflix but i stop her.

"hey, you can't go out of bed, i'll get it for you." i say to her. she sat on her bed and waited.

i reached to her remote and switched to Netflix. i looked at the movies and called out the names.

"Moana, Harry Potter, Coraline"

"is there 22 Jump Street?" she asks. i searched until i found it.

"here it is" i said and played it on the TV.

"stay with meeee" she cuddled to her blanket. i hesitated but joined in anyway. when we were watching the movie, i heard the doorbell.

"the pizza's here!" she happily said. i exited her room, payed the pizza dude, and got the pizza. i headed upstairs and went to Desi's room.

"that smells really good" she said. "what flavor did you get"

"pineapple pizaaaa" i smiled.

we continued to watch the movie and suddenly desi fell asleep resting her head on my shoulder. i tried not to move a lot and just watched the movie. i wish it could be like this forever.