f o u r t e e n

the next day after the party

desi's pov

I've been trying to call Alex this morning but he hasn't been responding. i asked ethan if he's hanging out with him.

me: ethan

ethan: yes?

me: are you with alex?

ethan: no why?

me: he's not responding to my calls :(

ethan: he's going to answer soon, okay? maybe he just woke up late

me: thank you though :)

ethan: anytime

me: byee

ethan: bye

sometimes ethan treats me more like a girlfriend then alex does. ethan was only there for me.

stassie's pov

i woke up and browsed through my phone.

"hi baby" grayson turns around with his raspy voice.

"hi" i smiled.

i look at my notifications and saw a notification from Alex on snapchat.

"have you got a notification from Alex?" i asked gray.

"no," he replies. i closed my phone thinking its not that serious.

"can i borrow your hoodie?" i asked.

"yeah sure" he answered.

i got up from the bed opened the closet. i got a gray hoodie and wore it. i open my phone about to go to snapchat?

"dont open his snaps yet, lets wait for ethan." grayson said.

"okay."

we went downstairs and saw ethan eating his acai bowl while looking at his phone.

"bro" grayson said to ethan causing him to look up.

"yeah?- oh hey stassie" he said with his mouth full. i responded with a wave.

"alex sent snaps to stassie" grayson said.

we sat beside ethan and opened the snaps. it was videos.

"hi stassie, im with sclera"

"wait, alex is in bed with sclera?!" grayson ran his hands through his hair breathing heavily meaning he was freaking out. i rubbed his back to calm him down.

"lets see the other snaps" i said.

"sclera is now my girlfriend hahaha" alex laughes and kisses her cheek.

"NO" ethan stood up from his chair.

"this better be the last video" grayson said. i opened the video and saw them making out.

"what the fuck" i said and dropped my phone.

"so this is why Alex hasn't been responding to Desi's calls." ethan crossed his arms together.

"im going to beat him up." ethan walked past by us.

"ethan wait" grayson stopped ethan.

"give him a chance." grayson held his forearm but Ethan responded with an are you serious? face.

"you guys know how i fucking feel about Desi. i want to protect her" ethan said.

"Alex might apologize, and desi could forgive him" grayson said. ethan sat on his chair, rushing his hand on his hair, uneasily breathing.

"its okay e" i laid my head on his shoulder.

"Alex doesn't deserve Desi."