t w e n t y f i v e

DONT SKIP THIS CHAPTER PLEASE

ethan's pov
"dude, what about the show?" grayson asks, sipping his starbucks drink.

"oh yeah true, tomorrow." i shrugged.

i called my manager to say that I'll be having the concert tomorrow. he hesitantly thought about it, but then agreed.

"did desi forgive you?" he asks.

"yeah" i slightly smiled, thinking about her.

"how's it going with you and stassie?"

"great actually" he smiled. we were done with our drinks and headed home. i went to my room to practice the guitar for the concert.

"let me take you to the ocean front, me and you will be the only ones, we can sit and we can watch the sun, go down" i quietly hummed.

~ tomorrow!!

this is it. today's the day i'm going to perform, and have a surprise for desi. i was in the backstage, about 10 seconds for the concert to start.

"you ready?" desi says, laying her head on my shoulder.

"since you're here now, of course." i brought her face to mine and kissed her forehead.

"go!" she slightly pushes me to the stage.

"give it up, for ethan dolan!" my manager said.

everyone was hyped. there was signs, merch, and everything you could possibly ask for.

"hey everyone!" i yelled. they all yelled back.

(after all the songs)

"i have a surprise for everyone." i smiled.

"please shout desi!" i yelled, still smiling.

desi's pov

"desi! desi! desi!" the whole crowd chanted.

what?

"you heard them, go!" grayson gently pushed my wheelchair to the stage.

as soon as i arrived, the crowd was yelling, but in a good way.

"desi, i brought you in the stage tonight for a surprise."

"Desi, remember when we bumped into each other in Musica, that was the first time we met?"

"of course i do. what about it?" i slightly laughed.

"it matters because that day I knew you would one day be my wife. After hanging out with you, i felt like i wasn't lost anymore. you saved me, desi."

he gently grabbed my wrist to the center of the stage. he bent down on one knee.

i knew what he was going to do!

"OH MY GHOD" i yelled, covering my hands on my face. he pulled out a white small box.

"Desi Stone, will you marry me?" he opened the box and it was a silver, treble clef musical note ring.

"desi! desi! desi!" they chanted again.

"i'd love to, ethan." i gave a huge smile.

he stood up and wrapped me around his arms. he took the ring out and placed it on my finger. he held my hand high to show the ring.

"i love you, ethan." i smiled.

"i love you more." he kisses me.

we walked out the stage and headed home.