n i n e

how is jack suppose to help me get closer to daniel; i haven't seen them speak a single word to each other since i've met them.

only in group projects; other than that they avoid each other.

zach lays on his bed, on his stomach as he studies for his up coming history test.

maybe hoping that jack was doing the same; knowing that he wasn't.

he's probably out riding his skateboard with some kids that don't go to our school; or maybe he's at the party corbyn tried to convince him to go to tonight.

his phone rings and 'corbyn' appears on the screen.

zach sighs as he declines, knowing that the boy is still trying to get him to go the party.

but then the phone rings again and once again zach declines the call from the false blonde.

he listens to the phone ring once more before he rushes out of his bedroom and down the stairs.

ryan sits with his legs crossed as he plays mario cart with one of his friends; mason reynolds.

"where's mom and dad?" zach asks as he makes his way in to the living room.

"mom and dad are working late again" ryan says, never taking his eyes off the tv.

"where's reese?" zach asked when the younger girl wasn't with the boys.

"she's in bed, i put her to sleep awhile ago" ryan mumbled.

zach had forgotten that he was supposed to do that, "sorry."

ryan just nodded in response.

zach gets a water and falls in to the recliner as he watches the two boys.

about two hours later of beating the two boys in multiple games; zach decides to head upstairs.

as soon as he walks in to the room, the phone rings.

zach rolls his eyes as he picks up the phone but he's surprised by the caller id; jack avery.

zach picked up the phone with a confused voice he says, "hello?"

"hey, this is zach right?" a voice travels through the speaker; this is not jack.

"yeah?" is all he says.

"this is daniel, and jack is pretty drunk and i didn't know who else to call, and i've seen you to hanging out so i decided to call you..." is all daniel says.

zach clears his throat when he realizes that the speaker is daniel; and jack's drunk.

he hears jacks voice slur in the background saying, "i ammm n-not d-runkkk." and then daniel hushing him.

"what do you want me to do?" zach asked with confusion on the tip of his tongue.

zach didn't know how to help, he didn't know where jack lived or where the boys were.

"well i was just wandering if he could stay at your house..."

excuse me? zach didn't know if he had heard the boy right, daniel seavey wants me to keep drunk jack at my house?

"my house? why doesn't he just stay with you?" zach asked.

daniel cleared his throat, "do you really think jack wants to wake up in my house?"

zach sighed; "why not his own house?"

zach hadn't met any of jack's family so he didn't know what they were like.

"they would kill him as soon as they smelled the alcohol" daniel says.

zach sighs before looking at the clock; '1:53.'

he could sneak jack in before his parents would get home.

"okay he can stay here."

feedback?

so the real question

jachary or jabbie?