t w e n t y o n e

zach had laid there for a long ass time.

he watched his younger brother come in with his soccer bag in hand, "where's reese?"

"grandma's gonna drop her off on her way to the store" i mumbled as i watched the boy drop his bag.

"who dropped you off?" i asked

all he said was,"peter."

"is there any orange juice left?" ryan asked before taking another step, "i don't think so."

he groaned as he fell in to the recliner right beside the couch, "how was practice?" i asked.

"boring and he doesn't even let you do anything; i went to use my head and he blew his whistle at me" ryan ranted for a little while longer.

"who's your coach?" i asked as i watched the boy closely, george rarely let us hit the ball with our head during practice.

"some old dude named, louis or something like that" ryan said while he aggressively rocked the chair.

zach let out a sigh of relief, "hey why are you home?" ryan asked as he slowed down the rocking.

"because i live here?" i asked as i stared at the boy with a confused expression.

"no, you're usually home an hour or two after me when we have soccer practice" ryan said.

zach let out a yawn, "i wasn't felling good, so i skipped practice."

the door bell ringed and zach was the first one up.

"i picked you guys up a few things" grandma said as reese ran in the door with a doll in hand.

"thanks grandma, be careful" zach said before closing the door.

zach sifted through the bag, "there's orange juice in here."

zach sat at his desk in art, just drawing ignoring everything around him as he  focused on every pencil stroke.

every now and then he would make eye contact with daniel; he didn't really get shy or feel anything as he would just smile at the boy.

"zach you have mrs. garret right?" mr. robertson asked as he walked towards me with with a note in his hand.

i sighed but nodded and he handed me the note, "take this to her please."

i took the note and walked towards mrs. garret's room.

on my way back to the art room, i stopped by my locker and got a piece of gum before going to the art room.

when i passed the r-u locker bays there stood daniel and jonah turned away from zach.

when he turned his head from the corner of his eye; they kissed.

they kissed and i don't care?

zach herron likes daniel seavey.

daniel seavey has a boyfriend named, jonah marais; not surprising.

jonah marais is friends with corbyn besson, daniel seavey, and jack avery.

there seems to have been a fight between jack avery and daniel seavey and corbyn besson won't tell zach herron why.

corbyn besson is zach herron's best friend; he also has a girlfriend named christina marie.

christina marie hangs out with jack avery, because of corbyn besson.

jack avery came in to zach herron's life and became his friend, and he is currently teaching zach herron how to skateboard.

zach herron doesn't really have feelings for daniel seavey anymore.

"zach herron is beginning to develop feelings for jack avery."

feedback?

cute.