t e n

zach had given daniel his address and now he's waiting down stairs by the door for the drunk boy to arrive.

he watched as headlight flashed through the windows as a car pulled in to the drive way.

he peeked out the window to make sure it wasn't his mother or father.

his mother was usually home before his father, and that had usually by three in the morning all week long.

both of his parent's were doctors; both of their schedules got fucked up due to some accident that zach isn't aware of.

their usual schedule is them going to work at opposite times.

his father worked the morning shift and would be home around four or later. his mother was the opposite she'd work the night shift and be home sometime in the morning.

zach watched as daniel jumped out of his car and ran to the passenger seat.

daniel pulled jack out of the car, and zach had run outside to help him.

jack didn't budge from the seat; he just blinked and then started laughing for no reason.

then he poked daniel's neck and slurred his words before laughing at himself; "you-r neckkk iz re-ally long."

daniel had sighed but smiled as he pulled jack out of the car; holding up his left side.

"your house is so big; what do your parents do?" daniel asked as he stared at the house.

"i-its bigger than it l-looks." zach mumbled as he looked up at the house, "they're doctors."

zach took his right side and they brought jack upstairs.

jack seemed to groaned up every step.

"watch out for any toys or soccer balls; they're everywhere" zach said.

"don't you play?" daniel asked as they made it pass a red nike soccer ball that was by ryan's room.

"yeah" zach continued as he felt like dying suddenly, "we can put him in the guest room; fourth door on the right."

daniel nodded, "why didn't you play this year?" he followed zach's lead.

zach shrugged as he opened the door with his hand that was holding jack's arm around his neck.

he's so quiet for being drunk.

"i just didn't feel like playing" zach said, his heart was racing as he laid jack down on the bed.

daniel seemed to nod as he looked around the room; he didn't believe him.

fuck.

this was the wrong room to bring him in to, it used to be zach's old room and it wasn't adding up to his words.

it looks like a little kids room; blue walls with a soccer theme all around the room.

zach hated it.

his mother should really redecorate some of the rooms in this house.

"so it was just a phase to get you out of gym?" daniel asked and he chuckled.

zach quickly looked away; "something like that."

no zach had played since he was little and he enjoyed gym.

"you should play next year i've seen you play...that sounds odd but last year i used to watch the games and you were on the team right?" daniel asks with a tint to his face.

zach quickly looks at him; "y-yeah."

"you we're good; but seriously you should play next year" daniel says.

daniel had watched him play soccer last year and he hadn't stopped smiling.

he stopped playing because his parents stopped coming to watch him play or that's what he tells people.

he had come up with the story,  he would say they had to much time on their hands and didn't have enough time in the day to watch him.

zach had put painkillers on the nightstand next to the soccer ball light.

"jack" zach poked the boys cheek, he had gotten a groan in response.

"you need to drink some water; it'll make you feel better in the morning..." zach messed with jack's hair for a few minutes before the boy turned over.

he sat up and zach handed him the glass of water.

zach pointed to the closed door; "that's a bathroom if you need it."

the only thing zach was scared of was if the boy puked every where; he quickly grabbed a trashcan and put it by the bed.

he had gotten the boy a bottle of water for in the morning.

zach was making sure jack had what he needed for his hangover; he wandered how much the boy had drank and how bad his handover would be.

zach was snapped out of his thoughts by jack.

"y-you haveee a cu-tee faze."

its jesus.