Yoongi: Y/N, it's time to go. Bye jungkook get better soon.

You: Doctor can i please stay here with him?"

Doctor: unless your his wife, i'm sorry but you cannot.

You: oh uh-

Jungkook: Shes my fiancé.....
he said winking at you and turning his attention back to the doctor.

Yoongi just looked at the both of you then just left with the doctor.

[ listen to the song at the top it goes well with this part ;)]

You: Jungkook you didn't have to lie for me....

Jungkook: Oh i wasn't just lying for you, i kinda don't wanna be alone tonight..... i've never stayed at the hospital before.

You: Uh i just realized that i have no where to sleep.

Jungkook: i can move over a bit and you can sleep beside me.....

After he said that i turned really red and tried hiding me face by looking out the hospital window.

Jungkook was admiring you from a far and noticed how the moon light was reflecting on your sun kissed skin which made you look like an angel

Jungkook: Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are in the moon light?
You were taken back when he said that.

You: oh uh n-no.....

jungkook tried standing up but failed so he fell onto the cold floor below him.

You: Jungkook! What are you doing!
You said running to help him stand up.

Jungkook: Just trying to stand up...hehe didn't work out the way i wanted it to....
he said as you helped him sit back down on the bed.

12:30 🕧

You: I think it's time we go to bed.
You said crawling into bed with him.

Jungkook: okay, here let me move over a bit.

|
|

Y/N was now sleeping but there was one person who couldn't get any sleep at all. That was jeon jungkook. He couldn't sleep because you were snuggling up against his chest. He was amazed that you couldn't hear his heart beating fast, he couldn't understand why he was feeling this way this was a new emotion for him. So instead of sleeping he just admired the night sky through the window.

When you started to move he looked down to you.

Jungkook: How come your making me feel these new emotions Y/N?

He mentally cursed himself when he saw you opened one of your eyes.

You: What kinda emotions?

Jungkook: Oh i uh t-thought you were sleeping.

You: Well maybe next time don't talk so loud. But what emotions?

Jungkook: It's not important Goodnight.
he said turning away from you and shutting his eyes. But just for his luck you back hugged him and snuggled up into his back.

Jungkook: Y/N what are you doing?

You: What? It's cold okay and your surprisingly really warm.
You said snuggling up into his back and wrapping your arms tighter around him.

Jungkook just sighed and closed his eyes once again trying to get some sleep.

|
|

The next morning You woke up to jungkooks arms around you, and his face inches away from your face. You quickly blushed and hid your face in the crook of his neck, which woke him up.

He now noticed how you were hugging him and how he was hugging your waist.

Jungkook: U-uh Y/N.....

okay i know this chapter was a bit shorter, And i've now published all the chapters i had before i made this book public. Which means you guys are gonna have to wait until i update the story.
But i'n the mean time why don't you read my other book. It's called....

Tea § [K.TH]

okay byeeeee~