“Why are you laughing?” Harry asks me when we get inside.

“Your fans are hilarious, seriously, they’re hating on me because you’re with someone you love? Makes a lot of sense.”

“Don’t let it get to you, please.”

“It’s not getting to me, I feel bad for you.” He stares at me for a minute, and gives me a sad smile.

“Come on, let’s find the lads.”

I follow him down the hallway, and notice that Claire must’ve disappeared ahead of us, probably to find Niall: her new love. I Iet out a soft laugh, Niall had no idea what was coming.

We enter the room where all the boys are running around. Once Louis sees me he runs over to me, lifting me up and spinning me around in a circle. I unfortunately let go of Harry’s hand as he walks away to go find Lou so that she can try and tame his curls. Claire has already found Niall and her flirting is in full swing as she tries to draw him in. She was inexplicably beautiful and Niall was already so engulfed in her that I knew that they would end up being more than friends. The 5SOS boys all sit around on their phones, giving me a quick wave and focusing their attention back on their screens. Zayn is no where to be seen, and Liam walks back into the room giving me a quick “Hey” and passing by. I notice someone new sitting beside Ashton, incredibly close to him. Her lilac hair looked familiar as I try to place her face. I swear I’ve seen her before.

“Who’s beside Ashton?” I whisper quietly in Louis’ ear, who is still hugging me for some reason.

He moves to get a better view, “Harry’s sister, Gemma.”

“I knew it, thought she looked familiar.”

“Have you ever met her?” He asks.

“No, do you think she knows who I am?” I ask quietly as I make eye contact with her. I smile quickly trying to mask my fear, and she returns a smile of the same sorts.

“Emma! It’s so nice to finally meet you!” She says, getting up and tearing me from Louis’ arms and into a hug of her own.
“Gemma! Good to meet you too.” Don’t need to work about awkward firsts.

“Harry literally talks about you non-stop, I kept pestering him to let me meet you but he always insisted you were busy.” She insists.

“Well, I’m here now!”

“This your first show?”

“Yeah it is. Didn’t even know these boys were a band when I first met them.” I admit.

“It’s amazing, you’ll love it. We can watch together!”

“Sound great, Claire’s coming with us though.”

“Who?”

I go to point at my best friend who was sitting with Niall moments ago, but it seems she’s disappeared with him.

“She’s around here somewhere…”

“I’m sure we will find her later!”

“Gem, we gotta go get ready now, see you after at that bar?” Ashton asks.

“Wouldn’t miss it.”

The boys all left the room, leaving Gemma and I in an awkward silence for awhile. I thought it was going to be weird between us, but we kicked things right off and got to know each other really well. It was strange that we hadn’t met before this, but she admits that she has been travelling a lot and didn’t have time to come see Harry. Whenever Harry was on the phone it was probably for Gemma. I envied their brother-sister relationship.