Chapter 25 - Secrets

''He's ignoring me.'' I said and sighed again.

''Really?'' Taehyung asked a little surprised.

''Yes, why are you surprised?'' I asked curiously.

''Nothing, i'll go talk with him~'' Taehyung answered before he turned around.

''Alright then-'' I said before Taehyung walked away.

What's he up to?

And why was he so sure about Jimin not ignoring me? Hmm..

I closed my locker once again when the bell rang and walked with my back to the classroom.

Before i sat down, i quickly got to the back of the classroom and kneeled down next to Solar's desk.

"Guys what should i do-" I whispered.

"Is he ignoring you?" Moonbyul asked.

"He is, but i'm sitting right beside him for the whole day- What should i do?" I asked again.

"I'd say ignore him back." Solar answered.

"I don't know if i should-" I said.

"Then try to get him to talk, the teacher is coming so we'll talk about this in the break okay?" Moonbyul asked before pushing me forward, back to my seat.

"Okay, see ya~" i answered and walked to my seat.

Jimin was already sitting there. Aishh, lord save me. This going to be one hell of a boring day. I sat down beside him the moment the teacher entered the classroom.

Of course Jimin ignored me. The teacher started talking and later put us to work.

He told us we were allowed to talk while making our homework. Everyone was chatting with each other while working.

I sighed quietly and started on my homework. Why Jimin, why.

|| TIME SKIP ||

3 hours of silence had passed, we now had our break and i walked with Taehyung and Jungkook to our table.

"Did you two have a conversation?" Taehyung asked and looked at me.

"Nope, it's impossible. I've tried starting a conversation four times, but i just end up talking to myself." I answered.

"Taehyung we have to talk to him, about, you know." Jungkook said, hinting something at Taehyung.

"Ah yes, i'm not sure what to think honestly." Taehyung answered.

We sat down by the table and i quickly told Moonbyul and Solar about Jimin before he would show up, but he never did.

"Where did he go?" Jungkook asked.

"Is he eating somewhere on his own?" Solar asked.

"Probably." Hoseok said.

"Why won't he come, did i miss something?" Yoongi asked.