Chapter 6 - Working together? On a project? You're kidding right

''So, miss Y/N huh..'' I heard Jimin saying.

Oh god what do i do now? I'm going to die aren't i? The teacher wouldn't have said my name if i didn't laugh. Aish i shouldn't have laughed.. Now everyone knows it's me.

I slowly lifted myself up and looked to my side, to Jimin who was looking at me.

''What?'' I asked annoyed.

''Don't act tough, i bet you're still the same nerd.'' He said.

''I see, and you're still the same dickhead.'' Damn it why did i say that, i'm not here to fight.

''What did you just say?'' He said with an outraged sound in his voice.

I cleared my throat. ''You heard me-''

''You better be quiet before i end you.'' He started.

''Oh i'm so afraid! Help someone help!'' I said sarcastically. Does he really think he's scaring me with his stupid threats? Hah.

''Can you stop being so f*cking dramatic, i swear go back to your nerd self. You're annoying'' He said annoyed.

''Well wow sorry mister perfect, can't help it that i had to change myself for all these judgmental people. Including you.'' I started to get more and more annoyed.

''What the f*ck are you talking about, please just shut your mouth.'' He said and let out a deep sigh.

So he doesn't even care that he poured juice all over me for no reason.. Tears started to form in my eyes, i didn't even know why. ''You poured juice all over me, on my first day.. I got sick because of you.'' I quickly rubbed the tears away.

He glanced at me but quickly stared in front of him again. ''Listen i'm sorry okay? Can you stop being so annoying so we can start on the project without constantly fighting?''

More tears started to come. What is wrong with me, stop crying like a baby Y/N come on. ''Oh so i'm annoying now, you're such an asshole.''

''I said i'm sorry okay, i'm serious can we stop this?'' He asked.

''Fine..'' I said while wiping the last tear from my eye.

The teacher came towards us and stopped in front of me. ''Is there something wrong Miss Y/N?'' He asked a little worried.

''I-'' I tried to tell the teacher something but i got rudely interrupted by Jimin. ''She's fine.'' He said.

The teacher gave me a questioning look. ''Is that true?'' He asked.

''N-'' I tried to say no, but Jimin randomly cleared his throat and glanced at me. ''Yes.'' I quickly said.

The teacher nodded and walked to someone else who had a question.

''Don't tell anyone what happened with the juice etc. okay?'' He glared at me.

''A little too late for that, the whole school already knows. It's a wonder no one started about it when i arrived at school. Probably because no one recognized it was me.'' I said.

''You're right.'' He sighed. ''Let's just start on the project.''

''Yeah wooh.'' I said sarcastically. ''And for your information, i'm not going to work on it at home.'' I said.

''Well there is no way we can finish it when we only work on it at school.'' He continued.

I sighed.

''We can both work on our on and put everything together when we're done?'' He suggested.

''I don't trust you, you'll let me do all the work in the end because you probably didn't do anything.'' I said.

''Oh yeah?'' He asked.

''Yeh, i know how people like you are.'' I said.

''Then there's no other option, after school at my house. I live on my own so we won't get interrupted by parents.''

''I'm not going to your house on my own.'' I started to get annoyed again. Like i'm going to his house on my own, without his parents around. Who knows what he's planning.

''At your house then, fine.'' He said.

''Hah you're joking right? You're not welcome.'' I said firmly.

''Seriously how childish.'' He rolled his eyes.

''WRONG, you're childish not me.'' I said annoyed.

''If you weren't childish then you'd just let me come over to work on the f*cking project.'' He said.

''Fine, at my house after school then.'' I said and sighed loudly.

''Fine.'' With that, we turned our backs to each other.

I glanced through the classroom and my eyes met Moonbyul and Solar, the expression on my face immediately changed. They were imitating me and Jimin.

When they turned their backs to each other too i couldn't hold it anymore and bursted out in laughter. They laughed at me as i pointed at Jimin and rolled my eyes.

Suddenly their eyes widened as they looked at something behind me. I quickly turned around and almost bumped into Jimin. Oh gosh he saw what i did, didn't he?

''Oops-'' I quickly shove a little back on my seat.

''What do you think you're doing?'' He said while smirking.

''Oh, nothing-'' I laughed awkwardly and quickly turned to my table.

''You're so weird, i swear.'' He said.

Is he serious, i'm weird? I better keep my mouth shut before we start again. I quickly raised my thumb at Solar and Moonbyul before grabbing my pen and started writing ideas for the project.