Chapter 21 - Someone's trying to break in..

"You can wait downstairs, i'll be back in a few minutes." She said before actually going upstairs.

Am i really staying over for the night?

Wait..

What if we're sleeping in the same bed?

Wait what, i have to tell Taehyung and Jungkook-

I grabbed my phone and began texting them.

Jimin: You won't believe what just happened
Jungkook: What happened?
Taehyung: Did you like..
Taehyung: Do something with Y/N?
Jimin: No, but
Jimin: I'm sleeping over tonight
Jimin: Like, right now
Taehyung: Are you going to like..
Taehyung: Do things..?
Jimin: What?
Jimin: No
Jimin: What.
Jungkook: So you're sleeping over at her house?
Jimin: Yes
Taehyung: Why
Jimin: Well, long story
Jimin: I believe Y/N knows Kai
Jimin: The new guy
Taehyung: Woah wait, Kai what?
Jimin: Yeah idk either
Jimin: I just know for sure they already knew each other before he came to our school
Jungkook: I don't get it, what's wrong with that?
Jimin: Well, he stalked us in the park
Jimin: We got to the park
Jimin: And well, he suddenly showed up
Jimin: Shit happened
Jimin: Y/N started crying and left when she noticed Kai
Taehyung: Why did she cry?
Jungkook: Yeah why?
Jimin: I don't know
Jimin: She said she didn't wanted to talk about it
Taehyung: We have to find out why she cried then
Jungkook: And what Kai's to Y/N
Taehyung: Definitely

I heard Y/N coming downstairs.

Jimin: Gtg now, she's coming
Taehyung: Oh okay
Jungkook: Have fun xD
Taehyung: Tell us when you know more about that Kai dude
Jimin: I will
Jimin: K bye

''I'm back-'' She said and sat down next to me on the couch.

I quickly layed my phone away on the table. ''Do you want to sleep already?'' I asked and looked at the time.

''We should watch a movie before going to bed, you may choose this time.'' She said and smiled.

''Good idea.'' I answered. She grabbed her laptop and started netflix.

|| TIME SKIP, POV ||

It was already getting late, Jimin choose a horror movie. I definitely didn't liked horror movies. Instead of Watching the movie i texted a few times with Moonbyul and Solar. I told them about Kai. I decided to tell them about Jimin sleeping over too, since i couldn't lie to them.

They told me i just had to make sure Jimin didn't got too close, everything would be fine they said. I thought about it for a while and believed nothing would happen. He doesn't like me in that way anyways, he's just here to protect me.

I caught myself smiling thinking about the fact Jimin was here to protect me. Damn it, quit smiling already Y/N.

I placed my phone down and let out a yawn, i was getting tired.

''Is the movie almost done?'' I asked and looked at Jimin. Up until now i hadn't noticed he had fallen asleep already.

Shit, what do i do now? I should wake him up right?

I pinched his cheek, hoping he would wake up. No reaction. I decided to tickle him, that would wake everyone up.

Cute giggles escaped his mouth as he pushed me away, after that he opened his eyes and  looked at me with a confused look on his face.

''Are you tired?'' I asked, already knowing the answer.

''Kinda-'' He answered and rubbed his eyes.

''We should go to sleep right?'' I asked and got up.

''Where are you going?'' He asked before getting up too.

''Upstairs to my bed.'' I answered and made my way to the stairs.

''Do i have to sleep on the couch?'' He asked and followed me.

''You can sleep in the guest room.'' I said and walked upstairs, followed by Jimin.

I brought him to the guest room and soon after that, i left to my own bedroom. I laid down in bed and fell asleep in minutes.

|| TIME SKIP ||

Sounds from downstairs woke me up making me sit up straight in my bed, scared of what was happening downstairs. I didn't knew what to do, i couldn't ask Solar or Moonbyul since i left my phone downstairs.

Should i go to Jimin? The noises got louder. What should i do?!

I grabbed my plushie in fear and got out of the bed. Noises were still heard while i made my way over to the door.

I quietly opened it and sneaked on my toes to the guest room. I pulled the door handle down as quiet as possible and quickly got inside. I closed the door behind me and looked at the bed.

I saw Jimin sleeping peacefully. I quietly walked over to the side of the bed and tapped his bare shoulder. He moved a bit but didn't wake up.

I still heard the noises downstairs and got scared. What if Kai really is downstairs? A tear escaped at the corner of my eye. I tapped his shoulder even harder and started moving his arm, trying my hardest to wake him up without making any sound.

He immediately opened his eyes and looked at me.

''What are you doing here?'' He asked confused.

I immediately covered his mouth.

''Quiet, something's downstairs-'' I whispered, my voice was shaking while another tear escaped.

He grabbed my hand and slowly moved it away. ''What do you mean?'' He whispered, right on that moment another sound was heard.

I shivered in fear. ''That-'' I whispered.

He sat up straight, showing his bare upper body in the moonlight that was coming from the window.

I squeeked and quickly looked away, squeezing my eyes shut. A tear rolled down on my cheek. I felt him pulling me closer, making me sit down on the bed.

''Don't cry-'' He whispered as i opened my eyes, seeing his perfect muscled upper body.

''Sorry, i'll put my sweater back on so we can check for the sounds-'' He said before getting out of the bed.

I nodded a little while i was still hearing noises.

When he was done, he grabbed my hand and opened the door. We left the bedroom and slowly walked down the stairs. I squeezed Jimin's hand while holding onto my plushie in my other hand. We didn't had any light as Jimin also had left his phone downstairs.

Once we got downstairs and turned around the corner to the living room, the direction from which the noises were heard, my eyes widened.

How did he get in?!

Is this a joke?!