Chapter 24 - A kiss

''What was that, were you trying to hit me-'' He said in a playful way before he moved closer towards me.

I giggled when he pushed me over. He fell over and catched himself by leaning with his arms on both sides of me.

His face close to mine.

My cheeks deeply blushing.

| JIMIN'S POV |

I playfully pushed her over on the bed but accidentally fell myself, i could catch myself just in time before landing on top of her.

My hands were placed on both sides of her on the bed, my face close to hers.

Should i..

| YOUR POV |

I felt a little insecure since he didn't immediately say something, but soon i found out why.

He moved closer, my eyes closed and soon our lips met.

For a second he stopped what he was doing and held back, kind of asking for my approval. At first i wasn't sure, but gave in and kissed him back.

I didn't really know why i was unsure.

It felt right,

why was i doubting at first?

I tried to get some air, of course Jimin grabbed his chance and deepened the kiss. Butterflies fluttered inside of me. Suddenly this good feeling changed, a feeling of regret bursted inside of me.

I didn't knew why, i had to stop this.

My hand found it's way to his chest, pushing him gently. He listened and held back looking me in the eyes.

''What's wrong?'' He asked, sounding insecure.

''I- This isn't right, i'm sorry-'' I stuttered, having no idea myself.

He moved back to his side of the bed, disappointed. ''What is your relation with Kai?'' He suddenly asked.

''Jimin, i can't tell you yet- Believe me, this has nothing to do with him-'' I defended myself. Or does this have to do with Kai?

''I get it. You're in a relationship with Kai, but you can't even tell me. You love him don't you-'' He said as he got out of the bed.

''Jimin it's n-'' I tried to stop him. But before i knew it, he had left the room.

Is he angry?

Is he leaving?

I have to stop him, i can't just hurt his feelings like this.

I got up as i heard him walking from the stairs. I ran through the bedroom door and made my way to the stairs. I already couldn't see him anymore.

Is he really mad?

I made my way through the living room, running to the front door as i heard it opening. But before i arrived at the door, it had already slammed shut.