Chapter 22 - Damn cat

When he was done, he grabbed my hand and opened the door. We left the bedroom and slowly walked down the stairs. I squeezed Jimin's hand while holding onto my plushie in my other hand. We didn't had any light as Jimin also had left his phone downstairs.

Once we got downstairs and turned around the corner to the living room, the direction from which the noises were heard, my eyes widened.

How did he get in?!

Is this a joke?!

A loud meow filled my ears, i immediately let go of Jimin's hand and ran further into the living room.

It was the cat from the neighbors, it slipped in through the window i accidentally had left open. I face palmed myself before picking the cat up from the floor. He had bumped a few photo frames on the ground.

''Who's cat is that?'' Jimin asked as he approached me and the cat.

''It's from the neighbors, i accidentally left the window open-'' I said while petting the cat.

''Aish, he made a mess-'' Jimin said as he looked at the photo frames laying all broken on the floor.

''It's fine, we just have to clean this mess up and put the cat outside.'' I said while walking over to the window. Jimin stood beside me and we carefully let the cat go. I closed the window and walked back to the photo frames.

''I'll clean this tomorrow, i'm tired-'' I said while letting out a big yawn as i covered my mouth.

''Same, i'll go back upstairs okay?'' Jimin said and walked back to the stairs as i nodded.

''Goodnight.'' He said before leaving upstairs.

''You too.'' I answered while i crouched down. I grabbed a picture from under the shards and looked at it. It had me and my father on it. He told me he would come back home.. What's taking him so long? I thought to myself. I should try calling him tomorrow.

I sat there for a few minutes before getting up again. I decided it was time to go upstairs, back into my cozy bed. Right before i turned around the corner to climb the stairs i saw a shadow outside.

I blinked a few times in confusion as i didn't see anyone. Did i just imagine that? I turned back around, ready to go upstairs when i saw it again. I looked closely but, again, didn't see anything or anyone. This shit was sending shivers down my spine.

Is there really something outside or am i imagining things because of the cat?

I turned back for the second time and quickly ran upstairs. I thought a few seconds about going to Jimin's room, what if it's for real now?

Without hesitating, i entered the guest room. I saw Jimin just getting into his bed and quickly coughed a little to get his attention.

''Hm?'' He turned around and looked at me.

''I-i think somethings outside, i saw shadows a-and-'' I stuttered, still in confusion of what i just had seen downstairs.

''Y/N, just go to bed, you're imagining things.'' Jimin simply answered.

''N-no you don't get it, i can't sleep when i know somethings outside!'' I said while squeezing the plushie i had held the whole time.

''Fine, sleep in this room then.'' He said patting on the other side of the bed.

''Are you sure-'' I doubted if i should sleep in the same bed as him, Moonbyul and Solar told me not to get too close.. I mean, is this what they meant?

''You're sleeping here or you're going to your own bedroom, scared of whatever you saw.'' Jimin answered while getting in the bed.

''Fine, but-''

''Don't touch me, yes, i won't.'' Jimin finished me without giving me the chance to finish my sentence.

''Okay.'' I answered and hopped in the bed.

I laid down comfortably, closed my eyes and in minutes i fell asleep.

Authors note:
lmao idk what this was, sorry it's short. For the people who watch this on my youtube channel, i will upload this tomorrow with a new part right behind it. I'm a little tired and don't really have the energy to edit right now. That's all i wanted to say, byebye.