7: Please Stay

*TONI'S PERSPECTIVE*
"Shit, he's coming over." Cheryl says as she holds on to my hand even tighter. I pull her close to me to comfort her.

"What is your snake friend doing here?" Brett calls as he gets closer to us. He stands in front of us, with his hands in his pockets, looking down on Cheryl.

"She's picking me up." Cheryl replies, leaving out the part that i was saving her.

"I can drive you home." Brett says, angrily. He seemed jealous.

"No you can't, i'm not going anywhere with you." Cheryl snaps back. She turns and pulls me in the direction of where my motorbike is parked.

"Yes you are. Come with me." Brett shouts. He grabs Cheryl's arm and pull her towards him, making her stumble and drop her gym bag. She crouches down to get it and i feel a wave of angry too strong to stay quiet anymore.

"What the hell!" i exclaim. I push him in the chest as hard as i can causing him to take a step back. He stares at me for a while before standing up straight and getting very close to my face.

"What do you think you're doing, Serpent? You're no match for me. Hell, you grew up and still live in the drug riddled Southside of Riverdale. You are a scum..." Brett continues to speak but i block out the sound of his voice. Instead, i clench my fists as hard as i could before bringing my hand up to the height of his face. I swing to punch him and hit him square in the jaw, causing him to fall straight to the ground.

"Toni!" Cheryl gasps. I stare at Brett on the floor before grabbing Cheryl's hand and pulling her away.

"Come on, let's get out of here." I say, running back to my motorcycle. We both climb on and i drive us back to my trailer.

When we arrive back home, Cheryl and i sit on the sofa. I notice she is looking down at her arm and rubbing it, she looks concerned.

"What is it?" i say, looking down at her arm. Just then, i notice she is bleeding. I take her arm and pull it closer to my face so i can get a better look.

"It's just a cut, nothing important." Cheryl says pulling her arm back.

"How did it happen?"

"I don't know, it must have been when Brett grabbed me."

"What a dick... but don't worry, i have something that will help." i say, getting up and making my way to the kitchen. I open up the cupboard and pull out a bandage and a few other things.

"Come over here." i call to Cheryl. She stands up from the sofa and makes her way into the kitchen. I tap the kitchen counter with my hand, gesturing her to sit on top.

She lifts herself on to the counter and i come closer to her, she wraps her legs around my waist. As she does so, i pull her arm towards me and dab it with a cloth.

"Ow, that stings." Cheryl flinches.

"I know but i'm cleaning it." i reply.
When i'm done i place a single bandage over the cut, it wasn't as bad as i thought it was.

I put her arm back by her side. "As good as new." i say smiling at her.

She smiles and looks deep into my eyes. She tilts her head and leans closer to me, at this moment, i knew she is going to kiss me so i shut my eyes and close the gap between our lips. She holds the side of my face and i run my hands through her curled, red hair. After a while, she pulls away and climbs off the counter.

"I should probably get going now." she says, grabbing her gym bag.

"Or you could stay." i reply. She turns around and looks at me, smiling.

"Stay." i say again.

I make my way over to her and she pulls me in for a passionate kiss again. I didn't know what we were doing or why we were doing it but i enjoyed every moment.