2: The Dark Thruth

*CHERYL'S PERSPECTIVE*
Another boring day at school. I found myself sat in the front seat of Brett's sports car as he was speeding down the highway in the direction to his house.

"Can you just drop me off at home today?" i ask. I was tired and in a bad mood, all i wanted to do was relax in my own room.

"No. We're going to mine. My parents are out and i'm not going to pass down the opportunity." Brett replies.

I sigh and lean my head back in the seat. I had to agree with what he said otherwise it would turn into an argument that didn't need to happen.

Today was the first time i noticed Toni, she hasn't changed one bit. She still had her pink streaks in her dark hair and her signature Serpent jacket. In the corridors, she stared blankly at me. I wondered if she missed me as much i as i missed her. Don't get me wrong, I miss my old friends like Veronica and Betty but i especially missed Toni's company. She would always make me cry with laughter when i ever i was around her, i could tell her anything.

I thought about calling her but it had been so long since we even texted. I assumed she had changed her number and just not told me what her new one was. I don't blame her, we haven't spoken at school in months.

Brett and I pulled up outside of his house and climbed out the car. He had a big house due to his dad being a professional footballer when he was younger. But he has now retired and is a Football coach instead. That is also the reason why Brett became captain of the Football Team.

I made my way up to his room and laid down on his bed. I scrolled through my phone in an attempt to stop myself from falling asleep. I got like 3 hours sleep last night so i was ridiculously tired. Brett climbed on the bed next to me.

"You're being quiet today." he stated.

"I'm just tired." i reply rolling on to my side so my back was facing him. I wasn't in the mood for talking.

"I know how to keep you awake." he rolled me on to my back and climbed on top of me. He started kissing down my neck but i pushed his head away.

"No, not now. I don't want to." i groaned.

"Yes you do."

He grabbed my wrists and held my arms above my head. He was leaning on my legs, making it impossible for me to move. I tried to wriggle about but it was useless.

"Get off me!" i shout, turning my head to the side since that was the only way i could move. Brett didn't reply and continued to kiss me all over my body. I felt my eyes filling with tears as i struggled for my life. He took off his shirt and threw it off the side of his bed. He did the same with mine. Not long after, he grabbed the top of my skirt and pulled it down over my ankles leaving me in my bra and pants.

"Brett, don't do this." i pleaded.