3: A Long Awaited Visit

*CHERYL'S PERSPECTIVE*
Before i knew it, I was completely naked still lying underneath Brett's grip. I had no energy to resist his actions anymore and i felt weak and humiliated.

"Please stop!" i called through tears. Once again, he ignored me and continued to enjoy the curves of my body. He felt down to where my lacy pants once were and held me tight.

"You know you want me." Brett grunted. He sat up and undid his belt. He pulled his jeans and boxers down at the same time.

"No i don't want you." i cried. I tried to sit up but he pushed my shoulders back down on to the bed. I knew this was it, he was about to do something terrible and i couldn't save myself.

He slid himself inside of me, and he let out a groan of pleasure as he did so. I couldn't control my cries for help. I tried to scream again but nothing came out. I felt paralysed. He thrusted in and out of me, grunting every time. Many tears escaped from the corners of my eyes and rolled down the side of my face to the bed sheets. When will this be over?

After what seemed like hours, Brett finally pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Wow, that was good." he panted.

Wiping the tears from my face, i sat up and grabbed my clothes from around his bedroom floor. I quickly put them on, not caring what i looked like. I picked up my bag and my phone and headed out of his bedroom and down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Brett called from his bedroom.

"As far away from you as i can!" i shout back. I slammed his front door behind me and ran down street after street after street. Tears streamed from my eyes and down my face but that was the least of my worries. I just had to get away from here.

I continued to run until my legs couldn't carry me any further. I made sure i was far enough away before i sat down on the edge of the sidewalk. I pulled my knees up into my chest and lowered my head and sobbed uncontrollably. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Young lady?" i heard a deep voice. I looked up and saw an unfamiliar man. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded, i didn't want to explain what i was doing here crying.

"Are you here to visit someone?" the man asked. I looked around and realised i was sat outside of the Sunny Side Trailer Park and he must be the owner. I didn't know what to say so i stayed quiet.

"If you're not, then you need to go." he said. I had no where to go so i decided to tell him i was visiting someone, hoping he'd leave after that.

"Yeah, i'm visiting someone." i say.

"Who? Are they expecting you?"

Shit. I didn't have a plan so i just said the first name that came into my head.

"Toni Topaz, she's expecting me." i blurt out.

He nods. "Up there." he says, pointing into the distance. And with that, he walks off back to where he came from. I sat there for a while, debating whether i should leave or whether i should actually go and speak to Toni.

Eventually, i got up. I was still shaking but i decided that i will go to Toni's Trailer. My heart was beating out of my chest, why am i nervous? She used to be my best friend, but i guess someone can change a lot in a few months.