Good Time

3rd Person's P.O.V

"I have a question"
Jungkook said

The question he was about to say was not random. It was more like a heart felted question. 

"Go on"
You said, while you were resting his chest after he sang you a song

"Will you be m-"
The brunette was cutted off by Taehyung, shouting like an idiot.

"Yah! Lovebirds come here!"
Taehyung shouted, getting the full amount of attention of you two.

Taehyung knows that you two love each other. It's just that fate won't let you two. But he just set aside his one sided love for you just for the maknae.

"What is it hyung?"
Jungkoom asked

"Hyungs are here, all of them"
The blonde Taehyung said and smiled

"What? I though each of them overseas?"
The brunette asked

"No time for that! And they'll be pleased if you introduce them to your girl"
Taehyung said

"Oh yeah right!"
Jungkook exclaimed

While Taehyung walked first to his house. While you two stayed.

"Who are they anyways?"
You asked

"Oh, Bangtan, it consist of Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, J-hope hyung, Jimin hyung, Tae hyung and of course me. They're my hyungs since high school"
Jungkook said and smiled

Jungkook smiled wider when he remembers the high school days with his hyungs. 

The fun, when they're having much time of having fun in each break time.

The rebelious moments, when they're cutting classes when it's math, well except of Namjoon and J-hope, they enjoy every subject, but still goes with them when they're cutting classes.

The suffering, when they're have homeworks and task to be finished and passed. Especially when they having a quarterly exam, which is so nerve wrecking.

And by that, you noticed him smiling himself.

"Let's go, your smiling too much"
You said and standed up from the bench and grab his arms all the way to the house

~~~

"Hahahahaha"
The house was so full of noise 

When you two entered it became quite. Well, it's just seeing there maknae grown up with his love of his life next beside him. The hyungs felt proud of it.

"Aww the maknae is here!!!"
The short man said

"Maknae!!! Oh yeah oh!!!!!"
The fourth eldest said

"Hey come here sit the two of you!"
Taehyung said and patted the side of the couch.

"Why not introduce us to your girl huh"
The eldest said

"Why not all of you introduce to her"
The maknae said, being a brat

"Well, I'll start first! Hello~ I am Namjoon. The smartest of the group"
He said and smiled, showing those dimples. You smiled at him.

"Are you a business man?"
You asked

"No, just a Vice President of my dad's company"
He said

"You must be so smart that you can solve a calculus problem"
You conpleted, while Namjoon smiled. Again showing his dangerous dimples

"He can break a record grade if 90 in school, while in home HE BREAKS EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED"
The short man said

"Yeah"
The eldest exclaimed, but the Namjoon didn't protest. Because it's the truth, more like a fact and a theory to them.