Abort

Y/N's P.O.V

'Where did he get my number?'
You though

'Did Joo Hyuk oppa gave him?'
You though again

Your thoughs cuted off by a loud bangged on the door. You were curious, of course you are curious. You walked down from your room to the main door of your house, to see... Jeon Jungkook panting.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I can't help to be nervious about this girl, I still love her that's why I care. Thank God I am good at speeding a car, if not I cannot be on time to save this girl's ass. But this girl infront of me is the one that I love.

"Thank God you're safe"
I said and suddenly hugged her

I can tell that she was caught off guard of my sudden hug, I miss her. Don't blame me, blame my heart. Everytime, when I was in the U.S. I can't stop thinking of Y/N. Why? Cause' my heart, my mind, and my soul will only and forever love Y/N.

"Uhmm, J-Jungkook?"
Y/N said

"What is it?"
I asked, after breaking the hug

"Nothing...it's just that, why are you here and you got my number?"
She asked, shit make and excuse idiot Jungkook!

"Uhmmm..I-"
I was about to say when I was cutted off

*bang* *bang* *bang*

We dunked under the table of Y/N's living room. I looked at her window to see a shots of bullets, now the window was break into pieces because of the bullets. I wonder who did that?

I got up but stopped by a grip on my wrist.

"Don't you freaking stand up, or you'll die because of that shot"
Y/N said

"Even if I die it's you"
I said

"What?"
Y/N asked

"Nothing"
I said

After a couple of minutes I got up and looked at the window. I see a black mallet BMW car, it's familliar to me though......

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"Why didn't you shoot it properly you bastard!"
I yelled at my men

"Sorry ma'am because of the window was tinted black"
He said for an excuse, bruh like I care

"I don't need excuses!"
I said

"Let's go before anyone can see us!"
I yelled

"Abort!"
I yelled again at my stupid mens

They should hit Y/N, tsk. What a bunch of loosers! They are already practiced by firing guns, and now they shoot lile a kids! My goodness!

~~~~~~~

♤♡◇♧