19 | something's not right

Start from the beginning

'Why would he leave my phone like that?!' you thought with a frown on your face as you quickly make your way towards the table.

You pick up your phone and check your notifications. There's a message from your cousin and two messages from Isaac.

Curiously, you tapped on Isaac's messages with a raised eyebrow. What you read made your eyes widen in surprised before confusion filled within you.

'Don't try to find me.'

'Leave me alone.'

Even from the messages alone, you can just feel how cold his words are.

Both of the messages confused you. You didn't know what happened. You tried to think what and where you did wrong, but nothing came up to mind.

Just a few minutes ago, you guys were fine and are enjoying each others' company like always. So how did it come to this?

Ignoring Isaac's words, you left your food and went to find him. You wanted answers. You want to know why he's acting the way he is.

As you are too occupied with thoughts of Isaac, you lost your focus when you ran and bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" the all too familiar voice sad in annoyance. You then looked up to see your old crush glaring down at you, and you glared back.

"Well, sorry but I'm in a hurry right now." you apologise even if you're not in good terms with the guy. What he said and did to you will forever be in your mind. You might forgive him but you will never forget how he had crushed your heart.

You were about to walk away when (r/n) grabbed your arm, preventing you from walking any further.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, a smirk was shown on his face while his eyes has a devilish glint to it.

Seeing his eyes left a bad feeling within you, and you don't like it one bit. Unfortunate to you, no one is even around to help if he did something to you. Out of all the time, you just had to bump into that one guy that would be the last person you want to meet.

"It's none of your business. Now let go, damn it!" you said in frustration, desperate to get away from him and search for Isaac as you try yanking your hand but to no avail since his grip is getting tighter every time you pulled.

"Hmm, I can't do that princess. I think I'm going to take my time with you. You see, people seldom pass this place and it's just the two of us right now." he said, still having the smirk on his face as he pulled you towards him.

"Do you know what I mean?" he whispered in your ear. His breath fanning against your neck, sending chills down your spine.

〚Orie Mitnik〛

When the practice has ended, you literally dragged the poor male towards his crush. He kept finding excuses to avoid meeting Jordan face-to-face but you just told him to be a man and go confess or he'll never get another chance again.

"(Y/n) . . ." he pleaded with puppy dog eyes but you're not going to fall for it that easily, so you ignore his pleas and continue dragging him.

His last attempt to change your mind failed and he finally let you drag him towards Jordan despite his heart beating so loud that he could even hear it.

"Jordan!" you shout out towards the manager.

She turn towards you and grin, "Yo, (y/n)!" she said as she waved at you happily.

"So what do you need? And who is this? Are you . . ." she trailed off in suspicious with a raised eyebrow as she looked at you.

When you get at what she was referring to, you instantly wave your hands and shook your head, denying whatever thought she had in her head.

"No, it's not like that! Though this is important. (R/n) here has something to tell you, and I hope you'll go easy on him." you said straightforwardly and pushed the male in front of Jordan. He was blushing so hard that you would think that he has a fever.

Jordan stared at the two of you in confusion, and before she could ask what it is, you are already walking away to let them have their time alone.

You are now heading towards where Orie would always be waiting for you, but he was not there. You scanned your eyes on each of the members to try if you could find him talking to one of them but still, he's not there.

'Huh? Where could he be?' you thought with furrowed eyebrows before walking towards one of the members to ask the whereabouts of your boyfriend.

"Um, excuse me. Have you seen Orie?" you asked politely to one of the members who was having a drink from his water bottle.

"The captain? I think he just went home." he said with furrowed eyebrows while pointing towards the exit.

Hearing that made you confused, 'He didn't even tell me he's going to leave. Did he not see me?' you thought with your thumb and index finger under your chin, thinking.

"Uh, (y/n), I think you should go and see what's up with him. He looks kind of upset at something when he walked out." the guy said in a worry tone that made you smile in appreciation.

Everyone in the team look up to Orie, and it makes you happy that they are worried about him when he's feeling down.

"Thank you, (r/n). I'll go and check on him, see you later!" you said, waving at him before you walk off to find the captain that seems to be in trouble.

What you didn't know is that you're the reason why he's in a foul mood.

[A/N]: *nervous laugh* Hey, how are you guys? I know it's been a while since I've last updated and I'm really sorry about that. I'm in college now so I don't really have the time to update frequently. I hope you guys can forgive me ♡

Other than that, I hope this chapter was good enough (─‿─) so I'll let you to be the judge of that. Also, I'm sorry for the grammatical errors if you spot some.

Question(s) from author

1. Your opinion?

2. Are you alright?