Victor

All fucking period I was thinking about Isabel, I should have just kissed her, I want to just get over her, if I kissed her, maybe my dumb ass, confused head will understand I don't like that girl.

Damn I should have never talked to her, it makes me want her more, I still don't regret it though.

I feel someone bump into me, real hard while everyone's in a hurry to get to 7th period.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." A familiar girl voice says.

I turn around and right when I thought my life couldn't get even more fucked up than it already is, once again I'm wrong.

I thought that fucking voice sounded familiar, Trinity.

My heart drops, and I don't know wether to start yelling at her, or just keep walking and act like I never saw her. 

Trinity's my ex, we dated for two years. I truly liked and trusted this girl. But just like most these other females, she just HAD to go talk to other niggas and cheat.

Other people already knew she was talking and fucking other guys, except, well, stupid me.

Her dad had to stay in San Jose to work for construction or some shit like that before school started.

She's supposed to be on independent studies from the first day of school until...oh now I guess.

I'll admit, she's still smokin' hot.

She's got on a black True Religion sweater, with some white tight jeans and black J's, fake eyelashes, makeup over her eyebrows making them look fuller, eyeshadow and I can tell she's wearing that foundation thingy, because it makes her skin look smooth.

Trinity's always been those type of girls to wear a lot of makeup, she loves the attention she gets from guys, obviously.

Every guy she meets, they start flirting right away, even when we were together and right next to each other, I guess I was too blind to see it

  She dyed her hair, it's a lighter shade of brown at the bottom, and it's straight like always.

  I go straight to mugging the shit out of her. "Fuck are you doing here?"

"What the fuck? Victor?" She responds shocked with wide eyes.

"No shit, it's Casper bitch." I never disrespect a female like this, but this one, ohh this one's not just any female, she truly has no fucking heart, and she irritates the fuck out of me.

"I...I thought you went to Elliot." She says.

Elliot is a school, for what you call the 'bad kids'.

"You thought wrong." I respond.

"So how ya been?" She smiles weakly.

I open my arms and fake smile "Look at me I been great, what about you, how you been?"

"That's good" she smiles "I been-"

I interrupt her "To be honest I don't really give a shit about how you've been."

"Why are you being like this Victor?"

"Fuck do you want me to say to you Trinity?" I say looking her straight in the eye.

"I don't know, just don't be, rude." She says quietly looking down at her shoes.

Is she kidding me?

"Oh, oh like what Trit? I missed you so fucking much Trit? I'm nothing without you Trit." I say sarcastically.

"Well yeah? Something along those lines, I missed you."

"Bullshit." I say raising my voice, smiling with anger.

"I'm so sorry." Her eyes are getting teary.

I look at her in disgust. "Cut the bullshit, Trinity, this- this is all your fault, I'm over you, I don't give a shit about you, I would have done anything for you at one point, you put all that to shit, so don't come at me now with a petty ass apology."

A tear falls down her cheek, a few months ago, I would have done anything to stop that tear, I would never hurt her or make her cry. But now I see, this girls faker than my ex best friend Brandon, who's the one I caught her cheating on me with.

She says with a hurt voice "I didn't mean to hurt you, I...It was a mistake."

"What- what was a mistake? You cheating? Or you getting caught?" I raise my eyebrow like always.

"Don't do this Victor, not here."

"Oh, my bad" I raise my voice "you don't want everyone here knowing you're a fucking cheating ass female, and now you're acting like the victim."

"Look Victor, I know I fucked up, I really do, I never stopped loving you, I was caught up in the moment but please lower your fucking voice, lets talk about this somewhere else." She says through gritted teeth.

Love? This bitch knows shit about love. My blood is boiling right now, my fist forms into a ball and I want to punch whatever comes in my way.

I have to control myself, she's back and I'll have to adapt to it, but she's making it so fucking hard.

I look her down from her fresh ass Black Jordan's up to her dull eyes. I used to see a sparkle in those eyes, I used to get lost in those eyes, but now all I see are basic brown fucking eyes.

"You're fucking pathetic, everything that comes out of your mouth is bullshit, you're bullshit." I say pointing at her.

She says something but I don't really understand , it's not that I can't hear but I'm distracted.

I look around us and notice the bell rang at some point in the middle of our argument, no one's out here anymore.

I see Isabel walking in the hallways with a blue slip in her hand.
She passes by us and looks at Trinity, who's still yelling.

She's smiling, oh that gorgeous smile, brings out her dimples, and she looks at me with those beautiful unexplainable eyes, Trinity can go fuck off, she's nothing compared to Isabel.

"Oh so you're into her now? Is that why you're acting like such a pendejo?" She says with an evil smile, mugging Isabel, who's all the way at the end of the hallway no longer in hearing range.

"Don't be a dumbass, the reason I have no respect for you anymore has nothing to do with that girl, it's because you don't even have respect for yourself."

"That girl ain't shit Vic, she's nothing but a basic ass bitch, open your fucking eyes Victor!" She opens her arms like a bird in flight. "This , this right here is what the fuck you need in your life, and you know that"

"That girl? She's everything I want and nothing you'll ever be." I say with a calm voice and walk away.

Did I say that because I really mean it ; or was it just to get her mad? No clue but I keep walking without hesitation or looking back.