Victor

I saw Isabel ordering her lunch before us, she was wearing a big hoodie and some dark blue jeans that made her...ass... look good I guess.

Not that I was looking.

Her hair wasn't straight like always, it was curly, and bouncy, it was shiny and I need to stop looking at her.

One of her friends kept on looking back at me, then looking at Isabel so I stopped.

Luis hit my shoulder telling me it was my turn to order.

"Can I get uhh... a cheese burger and uhh... a red slushy?" I say to the old lunch lady that needs to take all that makeup off, like right now, because it doesn't look as good as she thinks it does.

Luis is next to me while I'm ordering "Why do you always order a red slushy?" He says laughing.

I look at him a little weird "I mean like why not?"

"You don't get tired of em?"

"Nah" I say as I'm looking around, hoping to see Isabel, she's always walking around with the same 3 girls.

Luis hits me on the shoulder. "Oh look there's Isabel"

"What do I want to see her for?"

"I'm the one that wants to see her dumbass" He says smiling.

I turn to look at her while she's holding a cup of... ice? In her hand...

...and she's eating it? Why would anyone just want to eat ice... just plain fucking ice.

"Should I talk to her right now?" Luis says

I look at him feeling a little annoyed that my best friend still wants to talk to her, I was hoping he was just high and that he would forget about that.

"Do whatever the fuck you want"

He looks back at me a with a confused look in his face. "Are you... mad?"

"Nah" I smile at him. "Uhh I just... don't ask me for advice I don't know how to give it."

"Oh...okay" he says nodding. "I'll just make an excuse to talk to her in 5th period."

Finally the bell rings, and we start walking to class.

I bite my lower lip, feeling anxious to see her.

I also noticed I've been biting my lip a lot since school started, it's even started to get red from all the biting and licking.

"Let's stop at my locker I need to drop my book off there before this next class starts." I say to Luis.

"Ight 'cause I ain't tryna get to class hella early" he responds.

The same girl that asked for my Snapchat starts walking towards me.

"Uhh...hey" she says.

As I put my book in my locker I look back at her and smile "What's up?"

"Umm this might sound a little weird but..." she hesitates.

"But?" I lead her on.

"Do you...like...I don't know...have like...a girlfriend or like... talking to anyone?" She says slowly.

Jeez is it really that hard to ask it's not even a weird question.

I smirk at her "nah I don't why? You wanna apply to be one?"

The girl blushes, I would never actually cuff the female but shit, flirting is sort of fun so why not?

She smiles as her friends start to call her "Uhh what's your name?"

"Victor, but you can call me Vic, or both, it doesn't really matter." I give her a killer smile like I always do to these kind of girls.

"Okay Vic, I'm Kaylee" she gives me a handshake and walks off.

Y'all follow me on the gram @isabelll.hbz

Or the snap @isabelg209

^^and hit me up if you come from here haha I wanna be friends with you guyz💓