Victor

Chapter #6
I was in the middle of telling Luis that I thought that girl was ight I guess.

"Which girl?" Luis says half ass yellin'

"Shut the fuck up, why you gotta be so god damn loud for nigga." I say threw gritted teeth.

"Haha my bad, but what girl?" He says whispering now.

"Look behind me" I say whispering back at him.

He looks behind me and starts getting hyped up.

"Oh shiiit, watch out Victor, she was looking at you right now, or actually I think she was lookin' at my fine ass"

He says that tryna get me mad, which never actually works.

I start smiling once, again but then stop when I realize I don't even know the girl, and she's already made me smile more times than I can count in one hand.

The hell, ain't no female's ever made me do that before even talkin' to her.

She probably ain't even in to me and I'm over here actin' like a straight bitch, who's all excited over a nigga.

"Nah I don't even like her like that, I just said she's alright pussy" I say to my friend who's still smiling and tryna hype me up.

"Chill pussy you didn't even believe yourself when you said that" He says laughing.

I give him my killer stare, while mugging the fuck outta him.

"Ight, ight, ill shut the fuck up" he says laughing.

For the rest of the period I put my head down tryn' to avoid lookin' at the female sitting on my right.

After a few periods the day is finally over.

I feel my phone vibrate, it's my mom.

I answer "What's up?"

"Where are you? I'm out front." She says sounding annoyed.

"Ight I'll go right now" I respond.

"Hurry up, Vic I don't have all the time in the world you know."

"Okay okay I said I'm on my way" I click before she can bitch at me any longer and start walking that way.