Chapter 10 : Mission Central

(RECAP)

Xander let out a cry. "My shoulder", he said, obviously in pain.

I searched around in my pockets until I found my house key. I snapped on the little light that was attached to it.

I crawled over to him, painfully. I shined the light onto his shoulder. Blood was dried on his shirt. But even with that I could clearly see that a bullet was pierced into his shoulder.

______________

CHAPTER 10 : MISSION CENTRAL

{Ms. Maxwell's Point Of View}

"Sargent Walker!"

"Yes, Ms. Maxwell?", Walker replied.

"Jason has gone off radar", I spoke calmly. This wasn't unusual. But right now he was recruiting a very important member. Some say that she might even be the Black Cat. So we had Jason pretend to be a normal student at her school until it was time to recruit her.

"Is his radio off as well?", Walker asked. Of course it was. Jason always thought that he could handle things without BCS so he kept his radio off as much as he could.

"Yes.", I stated. "Look into it and if they haven't arrived in an hour send Mr. Mason to find them."

"Yes, Ms. Maxwell", he agreed and scurried off to Mission Central.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Another recruit has passed the guardian test", one of my workers announced. "Should we send Mr. Mason or Mabel to recruit him?", he questioned.

I couldn't send Mr. Mason to another state while Jason was off radar. "Mabel", I commanded. "Now get out of my face", I added.

Suddenly, Sargent Walker came rushing into the room with a worried look on his face.

"Ms. Maxwell! Someone set off a bomb in port #7. Jason and Ms. Hawthorne were on the run from the FBI. The FBI had started shooting when they reached the church over port #7. Supposedly they got to port #7 when a bomb went off. I don't know if Jason set it off so he could escape or if the FBI tried to kill them. But their bodies weren't found."

Oh no, this is bad. "Send Mr. Mason to search for them in port #7. They could be badly injured."

Sargent Walker ran out of the room without another word.

I really hope that the FBI doesn't know that Ms. Hawthorne might just be the Black Cat.

__________________

Well, this was an interesting little chapter.

So, I decided to write this in Ms. Maxwell's point of view instead of Emma's.

You guys don't know who Ms. Maxwell is yet but you will find out soon enough.

I brought a lot of new characters in during this chapter.

So Who is Ms. Maxwell? Who is Jason? And why is the Black Cat so special?

So I'm going to try to update every Monday and Thursday. I guess that I just felt like doing a double update today. ^_^

So I have decided that I'm not going to update the next chapter until this chapter gets at least 5 votes.

Ps. How many people actually read my comments? (If so, comment 'I')

~Live_Laugh_Read