Mimi's Cafe

Chapter 3 Mimi's Cafe

I woke up to the buzzing of my alarm.

"Ughhh" I groaned as I rolled out of bed, after turning off my alarm. I decided to take a shower to actually wake me up so I can function. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water and steam consume me while I washed my hair and body. After I finished I turned the water off and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my closet. I grabbed my high waisted jean shorts and my black v-neck shirt and got dressed. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. After a few minutes of deciding what sounds good to eat I open my fridge and pull out the eggs that are leftover from the breakfast my dad made for me yesterday that I didn't eat. After finishing the eggs I grab my keys and drive to Mimi's Cafe. I pull into a parking spot just as Mimi arrives.

"Good morning Katie, how are you this morning?" Mimi asks being her usual cheerful self.

"Pretty good, my parents ended up leaving last night so this morning was peacefully at the house, how are you?" I reply.

"I am doing great, thank you so much for coming early I know how much teenagers like their sleep" Mimi says laughing, as she unlocks the front door letting me in.

"It was no problem, really I don't mind" I reply as I turn the sign to open. We walk to the back room and grab aprons just as the first customer comes in.

"I'll take this one Katie, could you go to the far back of the store and get out the breads and the muffins?" Mimi asks.

"Of course" I say heading to the back. After locating all of the breads and muffins I place them all on a cart to stock the front. I close the back door and push the cart up to the front.

"Thank you Katie, I am going to get all of the coffee ingredients could you watch the register?" Mimi asks, and i nod. As I am placing them in there spots the bell rings, signaling another customer. I head up to the register.

"Hello welcome to Mimi's Cafe would you like to try the house special?" I say as I am turning on the register. I look up and see.....

CLIFFHANGER!

A/n: I know you guys are probably going to hate me but I had to. I don't normally write an authors note but I had to. I need to know what you guys think of the story so far. Now some of you are probably like, "where's Luke?" or "why are we in the 3rd chapter and still haven't read about Luke?" well he comes in the next chapter, and since it is summer I will try and post everyday or let you know when the next post is if it isn't going to be the next day. Thank you for reading!

Vote, Comment, Share!

Follow and I'll follow back!

-Samixx <3