Curiosity

I had enough of the insults and pushed my way through the fans. I finally got outside and took a breath slowing my heart. I looked back inside to see security gaurds pushing the girls back off of Luke. Some girls were still running their hands all over him. Jealousy coarsed through me. Luke looked at me in the window and winked at me calming my nerves. Finally Luke made it outside and walked over to me. The fans followed after Luke and continued yelling insults at me. Soon I felt hot tears filling my eyes. I looked down at my hands refusing to let anyone see me cry. Luke lifted my face with his finger and searched my face. He then leaned in inches from my face.

"Don't listen to a word they say, they are just jealous of you" Luke whispered still staring into my eyes. Suddenly a loud crack of thunder rang through my ears causing us to jump apart. Luke grabbed my hand and pulled  me into the limo that was waiting for us. As soon as the door closed it started pouring. Luke pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around my body. Then he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"You are beautiful" Luke whispered into my hair causing me to blush. Maybe this whole mate thing isn't so bad, I mean Luke is really sweet, and he cares about me, he has a great voice and he's hot. I wonder why I have never heard of werewolves before, maybe all mythical creatures are real. But if I'm his mate, what do I have to do? Am I meant to be like a slave? 

"What are you thinking so hard about, you have been zoned out for 5 minutes?" Luke asked me looking concerned. Do I tell him? What if he gets mad, or laughs at me.

"Nothing important, just letting my mind wonder" I say, looking down.

"I don't believe that. What's on your mind?" Luke asked again turning my body towards him. 

"Sir, we have arrived" The driver said.

"Thank you, and don't think you are off the hook" Luke said giving me a look that said,'I will find out eventually' Luke got out of the limo and held his hand out to me and helped me out. I look up and see we were at a small beach house.

"We are going to have a nice dinner here, so there are no interruptions, just us getting to know  each other." Luke said as he pulled me be with him and unlocked the wooden door. He openened the door and I saw...

Vote 

Comment

Share

Follow

-Samixx