Do you believe?

Lukes POV

"I guess you deserve to know the truth, Katie this may be a lot to take in but I'm a werewolf." I watch her reaction, her face goes from intently listening to me, to shock and confusion to completely blank. I told her and now she hates me.

Katies POV

"... I'm a werewolf" I must have heard him wrong, I mean surely werewolves don't exist right? They are like a mystical creature that people tell scary stories about around a campfire at night just to spook you. I look up at Luke's face and it breaks my heart. He looked so sad. I realized I hadn't said anything yet.

"Luke, I don't know what to say or if you are messing with me, I..." before I could finish he stood up and took his shirt off. 

"What are you doing, Luke-"

"You don't believe me so I will show you" Luke said taking off his pants. I look away in embarrassment. Suddenly his hand is under my chin, lifting my head gently to look him in the eyes. I could so easily get lost in his mesmerizing eyes. 

"I don't want you to be afraid of me, but I am terrified you are going to leave me. Do you believe me? I will only shift if you are unsure" Luke said gently, his voice full of hope. 

Sorry it is short but I am updating again after this, I just didn't want to reveal everything in one chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share  

Follow

Love you all

-Samixx