Luke

Chapter 4 Luke

***As I am placing them in there spots the bell rings, signaling another customer. I head up to the register.

"Hello welcome to Mimi's Cafe would you like to try the house special?" I say as I am turning on the register. I look up and see....****

The most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. He has blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He looks about 6ft and is wearing a nirvana tank top, black skinny jeans and vans. He also has a lip piercing which makes him look much hotter. When I finally make it back up to his face he is smirking at me knowing I just checked him out, causing me to blush.

*Luke's POV*

After shifting back I decide to get some breakfast seeing as I didn't eat dinner last night I was starving. I walk down the road heading back to the stadium we are playing at when I smell something. It smells like vanilla and strawberries. My wolf inside me starts to growl possessively. 'Mate!' Jack, my wolf, says. 'I know! Let's take a trip to the cafe.' I reply quieting him. It takes all I have not to run into the cafe, finally I walk in. The bell above my head goes off, an I see a beautiful girl walk to the register. She knows I'm here but has yet to look up at me. She has long brown hair with gold, red, and black highlights. She has freckles and is kinda short, but it cute. When she glances at me I finally realize she was checking me out. I have the biggest smirk on my face as I listen to her melodious voice. When she realizes that I caught her the cutest blush settles on her face.

"Well whatever the house special is sounds lovely, I'll take that." I say as my wolf stirs and tries to gain control.

"Okay, one house special coming up!" she replies, turning around to get the house special. 'She's not a wolf' Jack says. 'I know, she is going to have to change when we complete the process'. 'that is if she accepts us' jack says. 'Stop it don't talk like that' I say just as she comes back with my food.

"Here you go, one house special and there is water unless you want something else I can always-"

"No that's perfect" I stop her rambling. "I'm Luke"

"Kaitlin, but most people call me Katie" she responds putting her hand out. I grab it and shake it.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Katie" I say.

*Katie's POV*

My name sounded so right coming from Luke's mouth, I can't believe I'm already falling for a guy I just met!

"Well-"

"Luke we've been looking everywhere for you come on its time for sound check" a curly brunette says.

"I'm coming Ashton" Luke says. Ah so his name is Ashton. "I'll see you around Katie" Luke says and with a wink he turns and leaves.

Vote, Comment, Share.

Thanks for reading.

Follow me and I'll follow back

-Samixx <3